on 24 June 2002
I was so shocked when i brought this album!! Recently 'Ministry' have brought out some truely dire offerings and they always seem to be too cheesey!! However...ok this cd has some of its cheesey bits (mainly the 1st) but the rest of it is pure class and in some parts the music literally grips you!! The second cd is very good, it starts off with awesome tunes (unlike any other compilation around today) and it tails off more laid back! I was very satisfied when i brought this album cus i am always dubious about 'Ministry' releases, but if you want to listen to all the new trance buy this album!! My fav tunes have to include: The new remix of Atlantic ocean - Waterfall (reminds me of Gatecrasher), Nightlife - Pro-aggressive and the new Svenson & Gielen re-mix of The Thrillseeker's - 'Dreaming of you'.
on 27 March 2007
I bought Trance Nation (orange one) in a bargain bin years ago - best buy ever. Also picked up this CD in a bargain bin, and have listened to it only twice. It doesn't hook you. I don't know why, I'm not a hardcore club fan, but I like to be uplifted, and this doesn't make me move. Maybe it's the songs, maybe it's the way it's mixed. If you're gonna spend some money on a trance album, there are far better than this.
on 22 June 2002
This has to be one of the best Trance CD's around at the minute! It's got great songs on from Paffendorf and Altitude and also some great remixes including Moby - we are all made of stars! If you like trance then you should buy this album - great to listen to in the car, on a summer's day or when you're getting ready to go out and party!
on 4 October 2013
Contains a lot of thumping trance tunes for those trance heads who love hard dance music and love to get completely out their face...

cd 2 was pretty good had a mix of hard thumping and uplifting however cd 1 is all just hard thumping cheese, something which im not a fan of
on 5 March 2004
There maybe abit commercial tunes on but thats not traggic its still so cool i think.The trance mixed between deep,hard and relaxed just the way you like it i say.Pleaty of decent tunes on this well done ministry i say.
on 26 July 2013
Visible damage prob in manufacture. Cannot play tracks. Should never have passed quality control. V disappointing as am looking forward to reliving past fun times.
on 26 September 2013
because the music is fantastic it keeps my head buzzing.such varied music great beats to it. my best friend got me hooked on to it.
on 16 April 2014
Great cd get it uplifting and the service was great worth the money and cd was lik new keep them coming
on 1 December 2015
Brings back so many memories

Some awesome choonage to reminisce to
on 20 July 2014