Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 August 2002
For over a decade, Keith Sweat has produced excellent albums with heart-rendering ballads and some classic R&B tunes. The man is back with a vengence. Never before have I listened to an album and 'not' had to skip tracks because they weren't up to scratch.
Rebirth is not only Keith Sweats best album ( How could you get any better than 'Get Up On It' ).
Tracks such as One on One & Can It Be & Wonderful Thing will be played time & time again.... late at night of course and 100% Perfect Man & Anyhting Goes are a must for the mornings to get you in the work mood or a sunny day out in the car... The two live tracks just compliment the ablum to a tee... Twisted Live, for me makes up for the man himself not coming to the UK to perform many, if any concerts. Gives the the feeling of being there when this is playing.
Bottom line..... GO AND BUY IT..... REBIRTH IS A MUST
on 18 June 2007
first off, if you dont like OLD SKOOL R&B then dont bother because this album wont be for you. I like the way that nuff people try slate the album but aint got none of keith sweat's back catalogue.
The best songs are 'wonderful thang' and 'show me'.
Most definately a bedroom album (trust me!)
Otherwise very mellow and you can play it in the car on those summer evenings when its just about to get dark.
I loved it.
on 28 January 2015
fab
on 14 December 2004
This album is a disappointment with just one excellent track - I Want You. The rest is very average.