5.0 out of 5 stars Yay for Potter and EA games
I was bought the first game for xmas, then the following year got this... the graphics are so much better - it completely blows the socks off the first one.
The castle's much bigger, the grounds are interesting, there are loads of extra mini games and lots of flying. The big-bad at the end is really easy to beat, once you've worked out how, but there are some really...
Published on 8 Mar 2004 by Suzi Thorne

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad game, but needs improvement
I bought this games I am a bit of a Potter fan. I was very impressed by the graphics, which are excellent. What annoys me about this game is that the loading screens are frequent, annoying, and take a long time to disappear. If you die the game usually displays a loading screen for about 20 seconds, which infuriates me. Also some of the missions are somewhat tedious and...
Published on 16 Dec 2003 by Jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
Arrived fast and I love Harry Potter so of course I love the product. Very Happy with the product, arrived exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry potter ps2, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
I bought this game used and it is like New. I have enjoyed it. My family are a bit reversed lol my children are all grown up and I like the Harry Potter movies and games lol I have enjoyed this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
good fun and will be buying more of the harry potter games when i have the money to do so

5.0 out of 5 stars yah, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
bough as loved as a child loved playing it again on the old ps2 great memories of the past yah

5.0 out of 5 stars great game!! true classic!!, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
this Harry Potter PS2 game was one I played non-stop when I was 9 and 10 years old. it's great to have bought it brand new and do not regret it whatsoever!! am really glad i bought it. will start playing it regularly again. never gets boring :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
Cool little game for ps2. you know its a little retro now. but i love it. I totally recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Chamber of secrets, 15 Mar 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
I bought this Harry Potter game as the reviews were good. I was not disappointed. The graphics are good. My 5 year old enjoys it but couldn't play it on his own. I would recommend that you have a memory card when playing this game as it is long. We liked going to Diagonally and searching in the different shops. Having not played lots of different Harry Potter games I can't compare this to any others but we like it. For the price it is well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Mania, 25 Feb 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
On a whim I decided that I wanted to own all the Harry Potter games and so I purchased most of them at the same time. I found that I was hooked playing them all the way through and I couldnt wait to move onto the next game. They are really good games, and come with mini games included on the disc. I recieved it in excellent condition and was very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it but have played better, 11 Aug 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
This game is definitely enjoyable and kept me from being bored. But only for two days, whereas another game I have recently been playing has kept me going for a few weeks. I admit, that for some things I did use a walk through but only because sometimes the way to complete a task is not obvious. Once you find out how to do it however, it is probably too easy. As the other reviews have said, the loading screen did get annoying, as did the voices of Hermione and Ron. Their characterisation also irritated me. I understood that it was their way of introducing a challenge, but Hermione sending you off in the middle of the night, with the possibility of you getting in trouble, for things such as spells that, being Hermione, she would either know already, or want to learn for herself, is not something that you would expect from our favourite know-it-all.

The controls were really good (although having played the 3rd game far too many times, I do miss the 360 camera), and the mini games were pretty fun.I found that Hogwarts was really well designed and had a lot of detail that was enjoyable to see. However the amount of doors that remained locked, even after purchasing Alohomora from the Weasleys was annoying. Had this game been longer and a little harder (I'm pretty rubbish at games but even I found this pretty easy) I think it would have been pretty brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter and the Great Video Game, 20 Nov 2002
Mr B J Dalton (Newcastle upon Tyne United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) (Video Game)
I bought the last Harry Potter game unknowing whether it would be a spellfest of puzzles and adventure, or just a grumpy old toad. It was in the middle. However, all the good parts have been kept on for this version, and new features have been added in to retain the magic for Harry fans. I have read all the books and I still found countless new surprises in the game, though I won't reveal them, it would spoil it for those who already have their heart set on young Mr Potter. Harry acts and looks more like most people imagined him to, as do the 'co-stars' of the game. And the bottom line is; it is a magical game! Miss out and you will incur the wrath of The Chamber of Secrets!!!!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation2)