Format: Video Game|Change
Price:£17.96+ £2.03 shipping

on 19 July 2009
The good:

Exploring Hogwarts
Casting Spells
Long story with plenty of side-quests
Captures the atmosphere of Potter perfectly
The castle at night, sneaking past prefects

The bad:
Not being able to explore ALL of the places from the book (going inside knockturn alley shops, going inside the Burrow, Dumbledores office)
Getting caught by prefects
Voice-overs for certain characters

Overall:
A fantastic game for Harry Potter fans.
on 25 February 2011
On a whim I decided that I wanted to own all the Harry Potter games and so I purchased most of them at the same time. I found that I was hooked playing them all the way through and I couldnt wait to move onto the next game. They are really good games, and come with mini games included on the disc. I recieved it in excellent condition and was very happy with my purchase.
on 20 November 2002
I bought the last Harry Potter game unknowing whether it would be a spellfest of puzzles and adventure, or just a grumpy old toad. It was in the middle. However, all the good parts have been kept on for this version, and new features have been added in to retain the magic for Harry fans. I have read all the books and I still found countless new surprises in the game, though I won't reveal them, it would spoil it for those who already have their heart set on young Mr Potter. Harry acts and looks more like most people imagined him to, as do the 'co-stars' of the game. And the bottom line is; it is a magical game! Miss out and you will incur the wrath of The Chamber of Secrets!!!!
on 23 June 2013
this Harry Potter PS2 game was one I played non-stop when I was 9 and 10 years old. it's great to have bought it brand new and do not regret it whatsoever!! am really glad i bought it. will start playing it regularly again. never gets boring :)
on 2 December 2013
I bought this game used and it is like New. I have enjoyed it. My family are a bit reversed lol my children are all grown up and I like the Harry Potter movies and games lol I have enjoyed this game.
on 3 April 2014
This game is so fun i could not get off it for 2 hours. It really looks into the Harry Potter world and gives you a clear picture about Hogwarts and the Chamber of Secrets. Great seller!
on 19 March 2016
A gift for my godson. It arrived really quickly and in excellent condition. Cellophane wrapped. I am told that it works perfectly and he is absolutely delighted with the gift.
on 19 August 2003
This is a good game but chances are you'll be disappointed. The game as a whole is alright. The pros being:
- Brilliant graphics
- Simple, easy to learn controls
- Good range of spells
- Brilliant representation of Hogwarts, inside and out
- Loads of wizard cards to collect, secret places to find
- Get to fly around the castle on your broom
However there are some things which are a real let down to both casual gamers and fans of the books. These are:
- The huge amount of times it has to load and the amount of time it takes doing it
- Horrible, wooden, naff voice-acting
- Small range of pathectic enemies
- Constant boring wizard duels which seem to last forever
- Annoying, badly done stealth sections
- Cuts huge chunks out of the book and film
- Far too easy and gets boring quick
It is a reasonably good game but don't get your hopes too high.
on 7 June 2014
The game arrived the next day in good packaging and all in all the game is in as good condition as it is stated in the description.
on 26 July 2014
no problem with the company just the game hasn't the best detail in it as it is an old game but still good fun and very affordable