Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 June 2002
This CD single is amazing. The brand new track "Get Over You" has an awesome chorus that goes "Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, I'll get over you
(You drive me crazy up the wall, Think you're Mr. Know-it-all)" and the verse's are awesome too!
Tracklisting along with song review:
1. "Get Over You" is a new track from Sophie and it seems as though she keeps getting better and better with each single! It's an awesome song with cool beats and outstanding vocals! One of Sophie's best tracks so far! (In my Opinion) - 10/10
2. "Move This Mountain" is also a great track that was featured on her debut album "Read My Lips" released last year, also a great CD for any pop fan! "Move This Mountain" has a cool groove, and you'll want to sing along with it! Great song! - 9/10
3. "Live It Up" is also a great track of Sophie's with cool lyrics and nice vocals! The acoustic version, as featured on this CD Single, makes a great sing-a-long track! Nice Job Sophie! - 9/10
4."Get Over You" (the Video) is an incredible video which shows Sophie as a statue in a store window. She then brakes the glass and walks through a street singing this great song! I won't give the whole video away, so you'll have to buy the CD and watch it! - 10/10
A fantastic CD you can't afford to miss! All pop fans will love this, and it's a must have for any Sophie Ellis Bextor Fans! So go out and buy it!
on 26 May 2002
I've liked Sophie Ellis-Bextor's music for a while, and I think this song, being similiar to her others, is very good. She has a distinctive style of music, and although I think this song is more like music from people such as Kylie Minogue, it is still very like her other songs and so remains original.
I liked it because it has a very catchy tune, and is quite unlike most of the normal pop songs you hear everyday. The video (if anyone reading this has seen it) is unusual, and I think very good, but I think that the song tells a story while being interesting and having a great beat, and could make good dance music.
Her voice is as good as ever, being very different from most peoples, and I think this song shows it off. Basically, if you've liked anything she's done before, you'll like this excellent song as well.
on 14 July 2002
This single is great as it contains Get Over You which is one of the most catchy tunes currently in the music singles chart. But not only that, it also contains the fantastic Move This Mountain song which is equal to, if not better than the main track. Not only is Sophie a great looking woman, but she makes inspiring music which can always lift your spirits.
on 5 April 2016
Bought for my collection as I love SEB, great voice.