5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published on 11 Aug 2002 by SazT28

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't play on my computer
Great album, let down by some lame copy protection which means that it isn't recognised by my computer so it can't be ripped for MP3 player listening.
Published on 3 April 2008 by WCL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Aug 2002
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
Having only been an intorduced to the wonder that is Aerosmith last year I am still in that wonderful state of hearing old tracks for the first time. This compliation is simply superb. It is 30 tracks of pure rock and roll, which should only ever be played at very high volume. The older tracks at the start of disc one give a great introduction to one of the world's best rock bands, and it just gets better from there, with tracks from the more recent Nine Lives and Just Push Play. All in all a fantastic album for old fans and not so old fans alike

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!, 31 May 2005
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
I'm not one who likes to push his taste in music onto other people but this is a great album.
I only knew a handfull of Aerosmith songs when i bought this, and I like you was a bit unsure what I was letting myself in for. When it arrived i couldn't believe i didn't have other Areosmith CD's or even a CD like it.
As always a great mix of songs and it's imposible to pick out a favourite. I prefer CD 2 as it has more of their, if it can be said 'newer' stuff. It's great though and this coming from a person who is also into maroon 5 and gavin degraw.
With 33 songs it's worth every penny!
BUY IT! Become Areosmiths latest fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE ultimate Aerosmith album!, 23 July 2002
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
of all the greatest hits and best ofs they've released, this most recent one is easily the best. the songs are all in chronological order, from the first couple of songs from their first album on cd1 to i don't want to miss a thing and jaded on the second disc, plus the two new tracks. all the songs are their GREATEST hits, no b-sides or fillers. there is a great remix of the title track from their previous album, and the new single girls of summer is a great summery song, and the other new track 'lay it down' is slower and chilled out. the limited edition version is even better, because it has 3 bonus tracks including the new spider-man theme, and a cool 3d cover. don't bother with the other anthologies and best of compilations... this is by far their best!

5.0 out of 5 stars what can i say? its GREAT!, 26 Jun 2005
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
ok... so im 15 and an aerosmith fan with absolutely no idea about some of aerosmith's previous records. i ordered this album simply to have a copy of 'love in an elevator', 'dude looks like a lady' and 'amazing', but i was amazed to see just how many wonderful songs there are on this cd. i can not bad-mouth even one song because they are all brilliant. i soon found myself singing along to the songs looking like a complete fool, but enjoying myself 100%
BUY THIS CD, and you wont regret it.
one of the best albums i have bought in a long time, and it is perfect for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great all rounder album of their hits - I would have given it 6 stars if I could!, 27 Jun 2007
I got this as an early Xmas present last December (at my request!). There was a new greatest hits album out (there are many!) so I checked it out online, however it had bad reviews, and many people suggested this as the best of the greatest hits.

I usually go through an immediate obsession with music that I like, about a month or so, then I get bored or accustomed to it. However this has been in my car none stop since then (I never used to listen to CDs in the car, I always preferred the radio) and put it on everytime I turn on the computer.

I was never really into Aerosmith, to be honest I was never introduced to many of their songs. I knew 'I dont wanna miss a thing' and 'walk this way', and that was literally it. I immediately realised what I had been missing out on! To be fair, I was only 21 at the time I got it, 22 now, so most of the stuff was from before I was born, or when I was far too young to be hearing it! Plus it just wasnt the kind of thing my friends or family liked, so it never enterred my radar.

What I love about this CD is that CD1 and CD2 are very different. CD1 is the older stuff, early 70s to late 80's, and CD2 is the newer stuff, early 90's to early 2000's. I do prefer CD2, the more recent stuff, however I have discovered many older gems on the CD1 that I had never heard (including famous ones such as Mama Kin, dream on and of course Love in an Elevator etc, as well as lower profile ones, Angel being a favourite of mine).

I recently went to see the guys in Hyde Park last Sunday, which was an amazing night, and there was only 1 song they played that I didnt recognise ("Eat the rich"), so its definately a good all rounder album of their main hits and its a good starting point for getting to know their music. It has introduced me to their genious, and I am now buying their individual albums to explore their lesser known tracks. This will always be my favourite though, definately. A must for any fan and a great introduction to the band for others!

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't play on my computer, 3 April 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have album for all fans!!, 16 Jan 2006
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
I am a Big Big Big fan and discovered aerosmith whilst reading a interview with another band, who labeled aerosmith as one of their biggest influences. I later bought the "Big ones" album and "Get a grip". I bought this when looking to add to my collection.I LOVE IT.For everyone who thinks of Aerosmith as "that band that sang that song for that film about a big rock", They are not!They are called "America's biggest rock n roll band".....and quite rightly so. I did not first recognise Steven Tyler's voice on "Mama Kin" and "Dream On"(Which I think is their best song ever written)!!!You hear such a variety, which makes you fall in love with their music!Buy It.It's FAB!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Greatest Hits Album, 13 Jun 2014
33 Tracks.

Disc: 1
1. Mama Kin.
2. Dream On.
3. Same Old Song & Dance.
4. Seasons Of Wither.
5. Walk This Way.
6. Big Ten Inch Record.
7. Sweet Emotion.
8. Last Child.
9. Back In The Saddle.
10. Draw The Line (Remix).
11. Dude (Looks Like A Lady).
12. Angel.

3. Cryin'.
4. Amazing.
5. Dueces Are Wild.
6. Crazy.
7. Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees).
8. Pink (South Beach Mix).
9. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.
10. Jaded.
11. Just Push Play (Radio Remix).
12. Walk This Way (Feat Run DMC).
13. Girls Of Summer.
14. Lay It Down.
15. Come Together (Bonus Track).
16. Theme From Spiderman (Bonus Track).
17. Toys In The Attic (Bonus Track).

Timelord Thoughts.
This is well worth purchasing as it features Aerosmith one of the worlds greatest rock bands showcase there talent in this greatest hits compilation from Sweet Emotion,-Walk This Way -Don't Want Miss A Thing this album is one of quality as lead singer Steve Tyler iconic gravelly voice & Joe Perrys awesome guitar riffs deliver as Aerosmith's heavy kick, driving bass lines, steady rhythm guitar is a continual force throughout this greatest hits album.

This is a great double album that needs to be listened too with the volume cranked up full blast as O Yeah! Ultimate Hits showcases Aerosmith long & varied career in style.

Recommended & well worth purchasing.

Timelord Rating.
10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk this way ?, 28 May 2009
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
Good album, but you've gotta be a little hardcore Aerosmith to listen ALL the way through. All the good tracks are there, so you won't miss a thing (sorry !).

5.0 out of 5 stars You gotta get this!, 9 Jan 2005
Sophie C. Gonzales (Oxfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
I became an Aerosmith fan a year ago when I bought this album purely for the reason that i knew about three tracks on it. But when I listened to it all, I found that there were more than just three songs I liked, I LOVED most of it!Since then my following for this band and their music has grown. The best tracks (according to me!) are Last Child, Draw The Line, Walk This Way, Sweet Emotion, Love in An Elevator, The Other Side & Jaded. This is a must for people that are Aerosmith fans, or anyone who is trying to get into their music.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

O Yeah! Ultimate Hits
O Yeah! Ultimate Hits by Aerosmith (Audio CD - 2002)