Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 February 2016
Not impressed with this item.
It's tiny,the colour scratches of easy and the hole for the ball at the top is so small that my 18month gets annoyed with trying to put it on he throws it across the room and doesn't bother with it.
I have since bought one from Asda for a fiver and he plays with that one for ages at a time.
Wouldn't recommend
on 17 September 2013
brought this for my 11month old. At first i was put off by the size but soon came to realise its actually for the CHILD not us, and for my son its the perfect size, not too big, not too small, great for little hands. a good quality wooden toy, and one of my childs favourite things to play with. a great purchase!
on 19 January 2015
I have now bought two of these, having loved the quality and finish of the first purchase I got another as a gift. It's a nice size for little ones, and is currently used as a teether by my little boy until he is old enough to grasp the stacking concept. Has a curved base to reduce the toppling over effect.
on 14 November 2012
Bought this for my Goddaughter and she absolutely loves it. Was a lot smaller than I had assumed but the quality of the product is excellent. She spends a lot of time stacking then unstacking then stacking different ways. The colours are very vivid on the product and overall is a great toy.
on 20 May 2013
A lovely toy for my one year old but was a lot smaller than I expected but my own fault for not reading the dimensions!! My son enjoys playing with the rings but very small for him to replace onto the stand. He will grow into this toy so am sure he will enjoy better in the future!
on 5 January 2014
I was looking for good quality wooden toys for my son instead of lots of plastic ones and thought this would be perfect.
It is ok and we have kept it however some of the rings came with paint chipped off and it just isn't as good a quality as i would have expected
on 27 February 2013
I bought this to replace a plastic stacking toy we had lost some rings to. This is as seen. It's not amazing, just a simple base and rings with a ball for the top. My son likes it&it looks nicer than the plastic one we had. Good price for a Melissa&Doug product too.
on 22 January 2013
I'm a big fan of Melissa and Doug. I ordered this for a friends 6 month old. I was a little shocked at how small it was at first, but as the child was so young I thought it would e perfect for her little hands and fingers. Lovely and colourful and very well made.
on 8 June 2013
Not sure why people are moaning about the size it's a nice size for a baby, bright, colourful and easy to use. My daughter loves it been chewing the pieces no paint off yet despite hard going chewing and throwing. I'm sure she will enjoy this for a long time
on 16 February 2014
I was surprised at how inexpensive this lovely wooden toy is. It was a gift for my grand daughter for Christmas - her parents were very pleased - she will grow into fully playing with it as she is still tiny but enjoys clutching the brightly coloured rings