5.0 out of 5 stars Bold colours, good size for clumsy hands
I have now bought two of these, having loved the quality and finish of the first purchase I got another as a gift. It's a nice size for little ones, and is currently used as a teether by my little boy until he is old enough to grasp the stacking concept. Has a curved base to reduce the toppling over effect.
Published 4 months ago by MK

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than you think!
Arrived promptly.Was a lot smaller than I imagined it would be. The paint isn't confirmed as non toxic but I assumed it to be. Really only suitable for older toddler due to stick it is on.
Published on 30 April 2012 by 007emmapink

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than you think!, 30 April 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Split in two places when arrived and paint already rubbing off. Quite hard to jam the top ball on. Smaller than I expected. Not impressed and usually I like M&D toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold colours, good size for clumsy hands, 19 Jan. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe for a little baby!, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Wish I hadn't wasted my money on this toy- I don't believe the paint is non toxic and a baby could easily get a splinter from the rough inside of the rings. When babies are at the age where all they want to do is a chew this is not a safe bet plus the stacking pole could cause an injury if a little one fell forward onto it- Im my opinion really only suitable for a toddler

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, great price!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Nice toy for little ones. Small size, quality wood. My 1 yr old daughter is learning to play with it. The price is great, but perhaps now thinking, I would choose a model with a "face" or doll type, as it might catch her attention more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A purchase well made!, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
I bought this product as an impulse buy as it was on offer cheap. So glad I did, my little boy loves it. He enjoys stacking the rings or taking them off and putting them in his truck. It looks timeless and is well made. Only downside which is no fault of the product is that my little boy rubbed the coloured rings on his freshly painted bedroom walls and some of the colour transferred into the walls. This should be no means stop you purchasing the product, just an anecdotal story highlight what mischief a toddler can have with such a harmless looking toy. Product arrived promptly and the price was excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Rubbish - the wooden pole snapped 2 days after my daughter got it for her birthday - dangerous. I wish I'd bought an ELC one instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than imagined and found cheaper at The Entertainer, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
It's okay really but some of the rings were stuck together (looks like the paint hadn't properly dried before they assembled it). Also not sure how suitable it is for young children as when you take all the rings off there's quite a long and thin pole in the middle that could pose a hazard to children who are less stable on their feet or who may be crawling (could stick in their eye or mouth).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and pretty to look at, 13 Nov. 2012
I. Jovanovic "glitzybabe" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Good quality toy that is not serving its real purpose yet as I seem to have purchased this a little too early. But the little one loves pulling it apart, chewing the rings, etc. I am not giving it a 5star as plastic, noise-making toys seem to be a lot more successful with babies than these lively wooden items. I just seem to think that long term toys like these will be more beneficial

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
brought this for my 11month old. At first i was put off by the size but soon came to realise its actually for the CHILD not us, and for my son its the perfect size, not too big, not too small, great for little hands. a good quality wooden toy, and one of my childs favourite things to play with. a great purchase!

Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker