5.0 out of 5 stars No 2 grandson
Although he is only 4 months old my second grandson likes to chew the smaller rings and can throw them as well.
Published 3 months ago by Mrs. J. Norton

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than you think!
Arrived promptly.Was a lot smaller than I imagined it would be. The paint isn't confirmed as non toxic but I assumed it to be. Really only suitable for older toddler due to stick it is on.
Published on 30 April 2012 by 007emmapink

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Split in two places when arrived and paint already rubbing off. Quite hard to jam the top ball on. Smaller than I expected. Not impressed and usually I like M&D toys.

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than you think!, 30 April 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything is good with it except, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
My little one loves to play with this Melissa&Doug toy. Everything is good with it except for that base that is truly dangerous for a baby. Why didn't they do it round and safe like the rest of the rings? That is the only reason for loosing 2 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, great price!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Nice toy for little ones. Small size, quality wood. My 1 yr old daughter is learning to play with it. The price is great, but perhaps now thinking, I would choose a model with a "face" or doll type, as it might catch her attention more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe for a little baby!, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Wish I hadn't wasted my money on this toy- I don't believe the paint is non toxic and a baby could easily get a splinter from the rough inside of the rings. When babies are at the age where all they want to do is a chew this is not a safe bet plus the stacking pole could cause an injury if a little one fell forward onto it- Im my opinion really only suitable for a toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars No 2 grandson, 11 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
Really great product. My toddlers love the sturdy feel of the product and it's vibrant colours. I would recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
It's actually smaller than I expected It to be, i will just have it to make do at my son's Nanny's house.

4.0 out of 5 stars well played with, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
I do like this toy and it does get played with, very good quality. My only slight issue I have with it is our 13 month old waves the base around and it becomes a dangerous weapon!

5.0 out of 5 stars A purchase well made!, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
I bought this product as an impulse buy as it was on offer cheap. So glad I did, my little boy loves it. He enjoys stacking the rings or taking them off and putting them in his truck. It looks timeless and is well made. Only downside which is no fault of the product is that my little boy rubbed the coloured rings on his freshly painted bedroom walls and some of the colour transferred into the walls. This should be no means stop you purchasing the product, just an anecdotal story highlight what mischief a toddler can have with such a harmless looking toy. Product arrived promptly and the price was excellent.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›