Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 July 2003
I heard this CD playing in a shop in Spain when I was on vacation there recently. It sounded so good that I asked the shop assistant who it was and went to buy it straight away. I don't speak Spanish, so I guess I'm missing out on a lot here, but the CD is superb nonetheless. There is so much wonderful music coming out of Spain and South America that we in the English-speaking world miss out on, if we don't look beyond the boybands and Pop Idol spin-offs. Amaral's CD is a lovely journey of varying styles of music. Every track is a winner.
on 9 June 2003
wondeful album!! all the songs are written by the 2 members of amaral and theyre all great! they take you through all the emotions of being in love and having a relationship, admitatly its a bit cheesy in parts but so is love(!) (and apparantly me!!)
there are different styles of music with number 7 being my favourite, along with number 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11 and 12.
I recently saw them live when i was in spain and they have a lot more to offer than they show on this album so keep your eyes peeled for forthcoming singles.....you wont regret buying this cd!!
on 20 April 2006
This is the best album by Amaral! Although Eva Amaral has a strange voice, you immediatly see past this and discover an AMAZING album! The best track is number 4, Te Necesito and also number 1, Sin Ti No Soy Nada. I discovered Amaral when in Spain, however you should also check out Bebe, Juanes and El Canto Del Loco, which are my personal favourites!
on 22 January 2015
A fantastic album. Can't say whether or not this is better than Pajaros en la Cabeza - you'd better just buy them both.
on 31 January 2009
Estrella De Mar

This MP3 download has all its tracks muddled up.

So if you download it you will need to manually correct all the tracks and file names.

Others a very good album!