5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the roots
Published on 8 July 2002 by Antoine Aoun

3.0 out of 5 stars Smooth
Easy listening from the man who brought us 'you know that I love you'. It does the job whether you're looking for an addition to your R & B collection or if you are a genuine fan you won't be dissapointed but then it won't be your greatest hit either, possibly. Worth a listen.
Published on 3 Oct 2003 by Josh MacNab

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the roots, 8 July 2002
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
Donnell Jone's career really kicked off with his second album "Where I wanna be". Very few people know about Donnell Jone's first album "My Heart" and I'll admitt I only discovered about this 6 months ago. After continually listning to it, I noticed his beats and tempo from his first album took a leap over from the first and headed straight for his third album "Life Goes on", leaving out his second album, which I felt lost its playas anthem. His lyrics are genius and his melody will always be held within his streets and ghetto queens which is exactly what the first and third album offer. Hes a guy that will have a great influence in soul RnB and will be remembered for soulful romance with a ghetto twist. My favourite tune is "ex-girls friend". If you listen to his lyrics, they are simple but at the same time strong and intensly vivid, it is exactly what you would expect from the soul master. This album is a true classic in every sense of the word, from start to finished. Definately buy it and if you can, possibly by his first album "My Heart" for a comparrison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard it, got it, LOVE IT!!!!, 13 Jun 2002
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
I have not been a fan of DONELL JONES before, but after buying it yesterday (after a recommendation of a friend) I AM! It has a much better flow than Joe for example. I love the melodies and some lyrics make me dream! The song that first caught my heart was "You Know That I Love You, which I think is the single as well. It really makes me in a great mood, although it's raining outside. Donell makes me warm inside and for that i love him! If you haven't heard of him before, listen to the clips and go get it, I hope you will find him as great as I do.
Some things in life, makes it worthwhile. My latest thing is DONELL JONES! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Donell Jones is Heavy!!, 29 Oct 2003
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
I first Donell Jones wen i heard one of hes tunes called "knocks me of my feet" from hes My Heart album ever since then ive been obsessed with him he is so talented an when i heard he was to release hes second album "where i wanna be" i was so happy i got it the 1st day it came out then to my delight he released "Life Goes On" which is a very good effort nice slow jams and good up-tempo beats
1.Still/The beat is really good/ 8/10
10.Dont Leave/Kc & Jojo sounding song very good 9/10
11.Cameback/Didnt like it at 1st but love it now 10/10
12.I Hope Its U/I love this song nice smooth track 9/10
13.Girls Friend/Good Slow beat i like it 8/10
Overall Donell Jones has once again has made a Cd that i dont get tired of he's so talented can't wait for the next Cd

5.0 out of 5 stars DONELL ROCKS, 16 Jun 2005
Danah (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
Donell Jones !!what more can I say the album is absolutely great all songs relate to people's lives you can not skip any song to listen to the next cos it's that great. He grows with every album and this is no exception. pure perfection .It's a MUST HAVE track8 is a banger gotta get her outta my head, guilty by suspicion an awesome ballad,you know i luv u great track once you put the CD on you dont wanna stop listenin.Nuff props 2 da man get the album and get sorted!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love donell jones, 22 Oct 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
I didnt Really Know Who he was untill my friend brought "Where i wanna be" into school i loved his voice an hes lyrics so i brought "my heart" & "where i wanna be" an i was really exicted when "Life goes on" came out I fell in love with the album it was better than he other work hes got good up tempo songs an nice soft ballads my favourite tracks are
1.Still - Very good for just sittin down chillin
2.Put me down - One of my favourites on the album
5.Do u wanna - a nice slow jam very sensual
7.Freakin' u - The best tune on the album
Sadly donell has failed to keep me enjoyind the album it was a really good album but i think he tried to hard 4 tunes out of 13 is a bit poor but either way DONELL JONES ROCKZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Donell does it again with Life Goes On, 12 Jun 2002
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
Donell Jones' latest offering is a smooth collection of classic r'n'b, made perfect by his soulful (dare I say beautiful?!) vocals. This album matches my every mood; happy, sexy and it cheers me up. My favourite track has to be 'You know that I love you'. It is a perfect love song, especially for us ladies out there! Get this CD if you want to be chilled out and made to feel really good. Its fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Real R&B, 19 May 2006
Beth (East Yorkshire,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
Probably one of few albums i have that i dont skip any tracks. Very summery, real R&B-not this pop stuff you get now. Donell Jones knows his stuff,he has a good voice which is full of feeling and its as if hes wrote the songs exactly from the heart... Its an old album now, but one inever get bored of

5.0 out of 5 stars Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be & Life Goes On, 18 May 2004
Mr. Roger Fleming (Wembley, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
Donell Jones is without doubt a musical genius. He just goes from strength to strength in his musical ability. The lyrics are sung with such heart felt emotion and the music blends harmoniously with the feeling of the tracks. You really can listen to his music over and over every day and never get tired of it. Keep them coming Donell!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it so much. another gem to have, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Life Goes On (Audio CD)
again he is another underated musician despite the fact that every album is a hit. i have all his albums to day. if you know your music then this is a must have.

i definitely will recommend the service received from the seller to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 3 Oct 2003
Josh MacNab (Tunbridge wells, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

Life Goes On
Life Goes On by Donell Jones (Audio CD - 2003)