Big Bad Bass
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£10.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 25 December 2002
well from the very first track 'jus warming up,' you know from the start its gonna be full of battering basslines, blindingly good drops, and tight producing from dillinja and lemon d. Both are argueably two of the hottest producers around at the moment.
The second cd is mixed and has the bone crunching track, 'Grimey' and the 'human b-bop' both written by dillinja. Lemon d has the funkier tune with 'mr mellow' and 'i can't take this,' both well produce and give light relief to his counterpart's onslaught on meanacing beats.
However lemon d comes up trumps with his track, 'get dirty' on the first cd, the 160bpm beat behind a disgutingly dirty bass riff makes u smile from ear 2 ear.
A fine purchase and one to show off infront of drum and bass heads!!!!
on 5 November 2002
Having recently been introduced to the heavy basslines of Drum and Bass I wanted to purchase my first album. I recently saw Dilinja and Lemon at Brixton and decided to give the album a go.
Big bad bass does not disappoint the ears if you enjoy going to Drum and Bass club nites and are into DJ Hype, Andy C and Adam F then you will appreciate Dilinja and Lemon. It has big heavy basslines and will make you want to party. My favourite track is "Ain't too loud" which to be fully appreciated needs to be played loud!
A surperb album I personally can't wait for the next valve album and would recommend it to anyone who likes heavy jungle.
on 8 June 2010
I have looked high and dry for this album, Lemon D and Dillinja came to Adelaide (Australia)a while ago, this is the second time I have bought this album, money well spent!!