1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I Need A CD (ha ha) - I need a girl, 8 May 2004
This review is from: I Need a Girl (Audio CD)
"I need a girl" By P.Diddy feat. Usher is one of my favourite songs yet. I simply love the song - a refreshing blend of P.Diddy's mild rapping and Usher's chorus adding a base to the song.
I'm not generally into rapping, for example I wouldn't buy a CD of Eminem's or someone really concentrating on rapping. But I was surprised with this - I really enjoy listening to this song. The back-beat is really good.
"I need a girl to ride, ride, ride, I need a girl to make my wife, I need a girl who's mine all mine, I need a girl in my life.." The chorus provides a soft accompany to the rapping verses and personally I think that this CD is well worth buying.
To me, this song fits any mood. If I'm upset and need cheering up, this song is okay (i've heard better for cheering up!) If you're bored and you want to listen to music, this song is good. If you are happy, this song is good. I like listening to it everywhere - on the bus, at home, in the car, when I'm abroad, and many other places.
The song has no explicit lyrics, and if you're looking for a CD to buy and you're a PDiddy or Usher fan, this is the perfect song for you.

ARRAY(0xa0acbdbc)

I Need a Girl
I Need a Girl by Diddy (Sean Combs) (Audio CD - 2002)