Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£11.50+ £1.26 shipping

on 25 April 2009
I came across this shortly after its release and bought it immediately. I have been a Laurie Anderson fan for many years and it was a treat to have this live recording, which is a retrospective of sorts.

For someone who is looking for a disc of all-new material, well, no this isn't the one you want. But I found this 2-CD set to be entertaining, poignant and rewarding. I still listen it years later.
on 29 July 2009
Not knowing much of Laurie Anderson's work, I bought this on a whim whilst working in the USA. Having been out there during 9/11, this record still brings back vivid memories of that time. The almost prophetic 'O Superman' still send shivers down my spine after all these years.

Maybe this album is not particularly representative of her live performances, and it's true there are some weak songs, but it is a record of a moment in time. I find it moody, haunting and moving in a way that few records, particularly live ones, have managed to achieve.
on 10 February 2003
Laurie Anderson apparently shaken by the events of 9/11 seems to have decided to take a different approach to her music for the tour that this recording is taken from. Taking a retrospective view of her work, and with a band that seems more interested in jam style funk, she throws away all that is good in her past work. Gone are the moody and atmospheric story telling and dark electronics and we are left with half arsed songs that really don't do justice to her original's. If you are a fan I would avoid this like the plague and if you don't know her work then this is far from representative of work.
The sad thing is that the unreleased Moby Dick (there was a web cast a couple of years ago) is much much better than anything here. Why that wasn't released I do not know.
on 18 August 2015
Excellent Album and fast delivery.