Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 September 2005
The semiotic thickness of this masterwork is favourably counterpointed by the solipsistic narrative inherent within the startling sonic soundscape. The lyrical bible that accompanies the disc shows an innate knowledge of and love for aural pleasure at its most profound. The seminal studies of Todorov and Propp are as nothing compared to Peters sensuous and mischievous pop pixie posturing!!!!!
on 20 February 2004
The Very best of Peter Andre is an eclectic collection of songs which define the modern era of black influenced music. His style is a unique fusion of rap, dance, soul and funk. Rarely has there been someone who can pull together these elements to such great effect - Peter is that man. In terms of diversity Peter is right up there with the likes of Michael Jackson. Included on the album are a number of high-profile collaborations with some of the most respected names in hip-hop. Andre has a full package: The falsetto voice, The looks, the women, the six-pack and masses of street credibility. The original Justin Timberlake!
on 24 February 2004
Today I have been mostly burning my Radiohead and Creedence Clearwater Revival albums...Is Peter Andre available on the PS2?
on 20 September 2014
This is the best collection of songs that I have ever heard. It made every other album that I owned sound so pathetic and just plain wrong in comparison. So, I dug a huge pit in my garden, threw in all my other CDs and left them there to rot. I call it the music grave and I thank Peter for making me re-think my musical choices.
on 22 August 2009
Yes you have to own this cd. The man is just so talented. Love all the songs, especially played very lould ! "Tracks Of My Tears" is just great, and "All Night All Right" is magic ! Love Peter, and good luck to him, Please bring out more cd`s !!!
VINE VOICEon 16 March 2004
Not being forced to watch I'm a hasbeen please shoot me in the temple or whatever the latest celeb driven brainrot that comprises prime time television these days, it is a long time since I have been subjected to this sort of thing. On browsing 'items to come', I see that there was a whisper of this fellow releasing new material. A search was in order to see how horrifying the prospect was. Such a search directed me here.
On perusing the track list, I remember I was seeing someone who liked this rot at the time and I was 'exposed' to it. The passing of time is not a great healer in this regard. Although I only remember a portion of the tracks on 'offer' here, I can summon up sufficient memory to recall that this was the worst type of nonsense. Aimed squarely at the pre-pubecent girl who fantasises at the image rather than listens to the tune, voice, or worst still, the words of this brainless pap, this deserves to be rejected and young Mr Andre reminded that his time is long past. Indeed, it should never have been.
on 11 July 2012
HITS COLLECTION in this case is it not a single seriously and women think all men care about is looks im telling you now there is no straight fella buying this dribble
on 22 January 2013
This is an album for all Peter Andre fans. It's includes all his hits so its a must buy for fans.
on 23 April 2015