Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 June 2002
The (international) noise conspiracy have failed to disappoint me so far, and this album is no exception. At the moment, I dont think it is as good as Survival Sickness, but I'm sure, like all INS songs, these will grow on me. I'd say my favourite track is 'A New Language.' its a great garage-rock track, and is particularly Hives-esq.
I definatley didnt waste money on this- it's a great listen.
Buy it now and say 'I was there before they were huge.'
on 23 June 2002
The other recent review says it all really - but it should be noted that these guys/girl sound very similar to The Make Up in the best way possible, and the excellent Timebomb is one of my favourate songs at the moment. (the Blast Off) bears more than a little resemblance to Lust for Life, though...)