5.0 out of 5 stars What a great gift!
Published on 13 May 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars waste££££
this is a waste of money.you get 3 cheap tacky outfits.theres probably £1.00 worth of nylon outfitsx3 and a flimsy plastic sword.a total waste
Published on 28 Nov 2007 by Martin Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great gift!, 13 May 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Boys' Dressing-up Chest (Toy)
I bought this item as a gift for my nephews and it is by far the best toy I have ever purchased! I thought that they would maybe get a couple of days use out of the outfits and then leave them in a corner and forget them. How wrong I was!!! Both of the boys have their own favourite outfits, although the clown suit isn't as popular! This is a great present for any boys (or tom-boys!) under the age of seven! My only complaint is that the seams on the pirate suit became a bit frayed and needed to be sewn up again. Apart from that it's great fun and fantastic value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressing Up Chest, 2 Jan 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Boys' Dressing-up Chest (Toy)
I bought this Chest for my nephew at Christmas as he loves the only other outfit he has, a wizard. We were delighted at the quality of all the outfits and accessories. My nephew is 5 years old but the outfits also fitted his younger brother (3 yrs old) - a definite hit with both my nephews!! Well worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Feb 2004
c l nicholas (bristol United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boys' Dressing-up Chest (Toy)
I bought this chest for my 3 yr old boy, it is wonderful. the clothes are very well made and very durable. I didn't expect the chest to be a flimsy cardboard, but i think overall for the price it was a absolutely brilliant buy and i will be buying the girls one for my daughter

1.0 out of 5 stars waste££££, 28 Nov 2007