Oh why oh why won't they release certain things in Europe too? Well they won't because they're like that and different movies are obviously not equally commercially lucrative so for now you'll have to do what I do use VLC Media Player to view Region 1 releases in the UK on your PC.
Published on 14 Aug 2010 by Mr. Mj Plevin

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish it would work
I watched this DVD on Disney cinamagic and really enjoyed it.So I bought so I could show my family.But...
I put in the DVD player and it said that the religion and nationality is unable to play.Down right disappointed with this product.
Published 22 months ago by Ellie

4.0 out of 5 stars The Big Move won't be from your seat if you've stolen 2 hours to watch this family comedy., 14 Aug 2010
Mr. Mj Plevin "asterickjones" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Max Keeble's Big Move [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
This is the perfect Disney live action family movie, the premise without giving too much away is that when a kid finds out he's moving away, he has a week where he has an almost free reign to do whatever he wants and he just so happens to want to give his bullies some comeuppance. Of course it doesn't work out quite like that and that's where we get our dramatic conflict. It seems to be a more natural role this time for Alex D Linz rather than being the replacement for Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone 3, he's in his element as the kid now filled with confidence to sort things out and make his annoying school environment his own again. Larry Miller is delightfully despicable as the equally both inept and corrupt school principal who has his priorities in completely the wrong place, also the choices for the bully characters in this film are inspired, we have the techno-bully, a vengeful ice cream man and another bully who uses T-shirts as a form of intimidation. These are bully characters who are eccentric enough to almost make you empathise with them and their performances are so amusing that they sometimes almost steal the show away from Max.
In short it's a great family comedy, almost every character is filled with fun, almost every situation is amusing in ways that are highly imaginative and the conclusion is nicely satisfying, it's really got everything a great school based comedy like this should be offering, a great dramatic premise, characters who are larger than life and a story which never stops giving you amusement all the way through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Max Keeble, 27 May 2012
As stated on my Dancing on the Moon review I saw this film as a child and couldn't find it in any shops until I discovred Amazon. The film brought back good memories and I recommend this as a film the whole family can enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish it would work, 22 Oct 2012
Don't make the mistake I did by buying this...it doesn't work don't waste your money😡📺📺📺🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥
Utter 💩💩💩💩