on 16 August 2003
I've been listening to this record for over a year now and it seems like it's only getting better and better. It's hard to describe the music. Of course you could say early Jesus & Mary Chain and japanese noise music, but it's so much more. You have to buy it and listen for yourself. In my opinion it's the best album 2002/2003. If you don't have it already ...
You don't know what you're missing.
on 23 January 2004
Whilst agreeing largely with the previous two reviews, I found that it was not so much the production that let the record down, it is just that they are producing a wall of sound that is very intense. A very good stereo will separate the noises somewhat and allows you to realise how the sound is built up. It is worth the money as the noise has a lot of fine detail and subtlety to it, which is difficult to pick out. Very enjoyable (I too am still playing it a year later) but it needs to be played loud.