4.0 out of 5 stars worth a listen
Good soundtrack, definatly worth a listen. Few clunky tracks but the few good ones make it worthwhile, I would buy this for the mos def/massive attack track alone it's great.
Published 3 months ago by ck

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Published on 28 April 2002 by T. M. Kirkup

4.0 out of 5 stars worth a listen, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Blade 2 (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not that recognisable - and I've the film twice!, 23 May 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Blade 2 (Audio CD)
"I Against I" is awesome... you can place it in the film straight away. The rest is a bit too non-descript and samey for my liking...and not very recognisable. Worth it for that track alone though - very Massive Attack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to kill for..., 1 April 2002
This review is from: Blade 2 (Audio CD)
If you've seen the movie you'll know of the high standard of soundage that came from therein. The CD reflects the movie perfectly with some absolutely amazing tracks. I myself am a metal fan and have been for many a year but as with the first soundtrack (blade) i found a lot of high quality rap and even dance music. Not accustomed to the land of the lightstick and peroxide i actually bought the first cd the day i saw the movie for just one track and that had to be New Order "confussion".In a word, stunning. Trust me, the sequel will impress you more, in terms of movie and sounds. A tremendous collaboration of rap, rock and dance. You won't be dissapointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 28 April 2002
T. M. Kirkup "kirku" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blade 2 (Audio CD)
Personally i thought the album was average. Eve's track being definatley the weakest. I felt that I against I was the only track that truely captured the dark, moody and brooding feel of the excellant film. The other tracks range from poor to good. Rah-Diggas track was another i thought was weak (but personally i do not like female rappers). This album is all hip-hop so only buy if you really like this genre.

Blade 2
Blade 2 by Original Soundtrack (Audio CD - 2002)