on 15 August 2010
This CD was ideal as background music at my daughters recent Wedding. The harp as a musical instrument is both soft and serene and complimented the Wedding feast. I would strongly recommend this CD to anybody both for a Wedding or similar function or an evening in with a glass of wine after a tough day. this will certainly in my opinion de-stress you.
on 23 March 2013
The harp music is nice and calm. This would be perfect for any outside drinks reception. This music could also be used as back ground music throughout the wedding meal, this should bring a gentle calming effect.
on 2 November 2012
We bought this several years after our wedding, before having our first baby! We love it, and our baby loves it too - very relaxing for the whole family, and better than so many other unimaginative lullaby CDs.
on 23 July 2014
It's not what I was expecting, although the music is lovely and very relaxing. Was hoping to select some melodies for our wedding, sadly none of what we heard are suitable.
on 28 July 2013
the cd music for a perfect day,wedding music for a harp arrived in good time and in good condition but the music was"nt to our taste so we did"nt use it.
on 22 March 2014
This is a lovely CD for anyone who likes the Harp. I chose my wedding music from it. it is very relaxing music and beautifully played.
on 8 May 2016
Nice easy background music for our wedding day and when we play it in the future it will bring back nice memories,,
on 26 March 2014
Thought it was expensive for second hand music c.d, however we have chosen what we need for the harpist to play
on 31 December 2010
I bought this CD for inspiration because I play the harp. I can highly recommend it, it's well played, I love it.
on 13 April 2015