on 25 August 2012
It's not much of a game, it can easily be completed in a day. Set in the Rayman 2 era, the tracks look a lot like levels from that game. It seems like it should have really been bonus games or add ons for Rayman 2 because as a whole game, it's really not much you're getting so don't pay a lot for it.

The cool thing is you're able to play as characters from Rayman 2 whereas you could only play as Rayman in part 2. I would only recommend this to hardcore Rayman fans or just fans of Rayman 2 (PS1 version) in general. If you just think of it as a small add on of Rayman 2 (on a separate disc) you'll probably like it but don't think of it as a full game because it really isn't.
on 3 July 2014
Though its not the most critically acclaimed Rayman title, with two people in vs mode, this game can be very fun!
on 25 June 2002
Being a keen fan of Rayman and Rayman 2 I thought it compulsory to buy this game. But when I got it for my birthday in April I was so annoyed at the likeness of Rayman Rush and other games such as diddy Kong racing and mario kart. In fact I found it so tedious that I took it back to the shop the next day. I was so disappointed that the makers of Rayman couldn't come up with an original idea to stimulate us as the players and rayman fans minds. Then again if you like diddy kong racing and are looking for a similar game this is the perfect game for you.