Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 August 2005
Simply put...quality label, quality D.J. and quality overall package.
I bought this c.d. when it first came out and unlike the dance music compilations that try to package a club in a c.d., this is much, much more. This is music for pre and post club as well as lounging in the sun. Even your Grandmother could not fail to relate to this (well, maybe).
Never have I grown bored of this. Anyone who has heard me play it has rushed out and bought it right away. The selection is so refreshing and simply oozes class. Only Miguel Migs can put together a seamless mix like this. From artist like blue six to sir piers right through to one of the best house records ever made, 'atmospheric beats' this is one hell of a laid back, soul enduced journey.
Does naked music ever let you down? Does Miguel Migs? No chance!
Enjoy your purchase as much as I did. And, if you like this....you must buy nude dimensions 1, 2 and 3. The sister album's to this modern masterpiece.
on 13 April 2007
I have always been a fan of deep, soulful funky house and luckily I stumbled across this CD years ago when looking at Naked Music's website. I had heard a few Miguel Migs CD's before and really liked them so I bought this. As soon as I heard it I fell in love with it. Years later I am still completely and utterly blown away by this mix each time it is played, which has compelled me to write this review.

This CD is simply monumental. It is without doubt one of the best, if not the best, deep, soulful funky house mixes ever released. The track selection is exquisite, its perfect, it couldn't be any better. And Miguel, as always, sets the standard impossibly high with his technical mixing and blending of the tracks. Migs, is the Godfather of deep, soulful funky house and if you need to know why then buy this CD.

Over the years this CD has become more than just a CD mix to me. It has bceome part of my life. It encapsulates everything I love about life in one mix. Happiness, kindess, peace and love are all mixed together with a soulful groove that will have you shaking your head in amazement each time you listen.

Nothing could replace the feelings, emotions and highs this CD has brought me in my life. And if you are fan of deep, soulful funky house and don't have this CD then your collection and your life is currently incomplete.

This CD deserves legendary status.
on 23 November 2004
firstly all you wise reviewers need a pat on the back. for once the reviews are truthful and not overly excited accounts of people 'discovering' artist & albums. you all genuinely love house and the feeling it gives. again, i have heard of this guy but never looked into it. thats all changed, he has hit the nail on the head and shown me tune selection that is deep, soulful and most importantly not commercial and veering into the hed kandi market. although it will go that way. reviewers say his mixing is seamless which it is, but it has shown me that mixing such soulful house is a solid job with such conflicting harmonies, this guy breezes through it. the track that hits me is Kerri Chandler 'Atmospheric Beats' that track has elements of old school and has a classic house groove that was momentus. no more plugging you know what to do
on 31 March 2002
Well what can I say...this mixed compilation is absolutely great. The tracks are up-tempo, some with a disco feel, but not too extreme. My fav tracks are Discorado: Get Down (a disco vibe), Andy's track feat Omega: I can't wait (beautiful, emotional...). This compilation Jazzy, sexy, and cool. Migs and Naked have done it once again!
on 7 August 2007
Have to agree with the reviews on here.

I bought this album based on these reviews and because I love my house deep and soulful and have always liked Miguel Migs style (also check out disc 2 of the Southport weekender album mixed by him).

There is not a single poor track on here as you so often find with compilations. The standout tunes for me are 'The Dream' and 'Soul To Let Go' (blissfully deep tunes), 'You Bring Me Up (it doesn't get any deeper than this), 'Spiritual' (a lighter hearted jazzy tune), and my out and out favourite 'Atmospheric Beats' by Kerri Chandler (does that man ever make a bad tune?).

The last four tunes round of proceedings very nicley and like me I'm sure you'll be pressing the repeat button to enjoy it all over again.

Can't reccomend this album enough. Go buy it. You won't be dissapointed.
on 16 September 2002
This album has a great feel to it, it's an 'up' vibe, without going to high..It's mellow without sending u to sleep, a real nice ride. It makes for a great driving album, and definately a must for entertaining friends, just at the point where ur starting to feel the wine, stick this on, and see what happens. A definate good feel factor.
on 3 January 2011
With over 12 reviews so far,most of which have given a fair and truthful account of yet another 'eargarsmic' selection of top tunes/mixes from one of the masters of house Miguel Migs,all i can say to anyone who is a true fan Deep House is to add this album to their collection.
It's just one of those albums that all the tracks are a pure joy to listen to-whether chillin at home,relaxing by the beach or at a cool bar,taking a long musical drive or just taking time to relax to the meditating sounds of sweet sweet house music.
I give this album 5stars
on 21 March 2002
As a fan of Naked Music I bought this mix CD without listenning to it. And believe me, it's every penny worth!! the track selection is just amazing, showing the most beautiful side of today's deep house. This and Mig's touch of genious make this one to a must have for all fan of real, deep, beautiful and soulful house. If you want to discover this kind of sound, far away from the MOS', then it's the right choice!
on 13 June 2005
Smooth, sexy, soulful, and deep, this is naked perfection. This effortless blend of sleek house grooves lifts you up and carries you away on a silk magic carpet ride, to far off golden sands. Combining the funky basslines and rhythms of Louis Benedetti's "Show you my Love" and Kerri Chandler's "Atmospheric Beats", the tribal beats of Ron Trent's mix of Batidos' "Tengo Sed" (although I'm sure the vocal says Tengo Hambre?), and the smooth production on Mindflight's "Release", Blue Six's "Love Yourself", this is the ultimate soundtrack to lazy summer evenings and cosy winter warm-ups alike.
on 4 February 2003
Superb tracklisting ranging from very deep and lush house to some funky bassline tunes, awesome mixing. Slightly more uptempo than Miguel Migs debut album 'Colorful You' but equally as interesting to listen to and it certainly merits the 5 stars. If you like deep and smooth, vocal funky house then you'll probably love this. Naked music is good music