5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 2 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Headstrong (Audio CD)
This is an album you NEED in your collection. Wether you wanna call it Nu-Metal or not, there is no denying that this is an exceptional album that deserves respect. When I first listened to it I thought "hmmm, cool... RATM meets Taproot" but they really do have an unique sound, and there is not one bad song on the album, all are capable of being singles, my favourite being "Backlash". I'm pretty sure this band has split up now, which is a shame because they are so good at what they do. However you came across this album, I suggest you BUY it! I guarantee you won't regret it, plus it's better than the song "Headstrong" by Trapt, just incase you were searching for that instead, there's no need... Headstrong are better than Trapt! So buy this... NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW FACE, GREAT SOUND, 17 July 2002
Thomas Scott (Woodhall Spa, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Headstrong (Audio CD)
Headstrong are pretty new to me. I listened to it and the first track, 'All Of The Above' just blew me away. Great guitar and harmonies with blinding lyrics. Slightly heavier than Rage Against The Machine, they are the best new band on the scene right now. THIS IS NOT NU-METAL! This is new and encompasses all the aggresion and frustration you feel but makes you feel good! Its ok to be depressed this music is talks to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted Seller, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Headstrong (Audio CD)
Very happy with my order, always reliable and helpful. Products always in perfect condition. Good price too. Thank you

Headstrong
Headstrong by Headstrong (Audio CD - 2002)