5.0 out of 5 stars Super Buy
Published on 10 Mar 2004 by fletch1000

Published on 5 Nov 2009 by G. E. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Buy, 10 Mar 2004
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
while the viking and other cards are cheaper the 128mb card is great for storing photos, and with the usual cards coming with cameras, ( i had the fuji finepix 2800 zoom) being only 16mb the 128 really increases the number of photos and length of video you can take. The value on amazon is about half price of elsewhere as well. I regualarly see it at around 49.99, so the current price is a bargain. The proof of this card is most definitely in the pudding and a couple of these gave me coverage of an enitre month in South Anerica. A great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji 128MB Smart Card, 1 Mar 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
Having recently bought a Fuji FinePix 2600 Zoom Digital Camera - I decided to splash out and get this flash card at the same time.
This product is brilliant value for money, especially as it is a geniune Fuji flashcard.
This is ideal for holidays as it will hold at least 166 photos using the Highest resolution on the camera. Comes in a handy plastic carrycase which will protect it when in the bottom of the suitcase or handbag!! Also comes with a couple of labels so that you can identify whats on it should you use this to actually store your pics on instead of the computer.
Instructions on the packaging are extremely clear, as well as having web addresses for Fuji.
Should the time come to buy another Flash Card, I'd opt for this one again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks (stars) all round, 17 Mar 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
An excellent smart media card at an excellent price. The capacity is truely outstanding, even at the highest resolution. This is the only card you will ever need for all your applications - taking pictures, recording MP3 and movie clips - and it is a genuine fuji.
The service provided by Amazon was also first rate. I received an e mail confirmation of my order, an e mail upon despatch and the card was with me no more than 48 hours after my initial enquiry. Now thats what I call service. Top marks/stars all round.
A very satisfied customer

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not a Fuji card, they send a no-name brand ID 128MB enabled Smart Media Card., 5 Nov 2009
G. E. Jones "Walex" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
The item arrived in time and to the correct address. The only thing wrong is the fact that it was not a Fuji Card. It was a no-name brand flash card which was ID 128MB enabled which is kind of the same as a SmartMedia Card. Here's a copy of the reply I got from them after letting them know the above information and that I could get the exact no-name brand card they sent me for £17.99 from someone else instead of £35.94 from them.

"Thank you for your e-mail. This card is exactly the same card as Fuji would supply and is made by Toshiba. Fuji have never actually manufactured a smartmedia card their cards were made by either Fuji or Samsung. As smartmedia has been discontinued for a number of years, Fuji no longer distribute it, which is why there is no Fuji sticker on the card, however this card is brand new, as a limited number were produced in Japan approximately 1 year ago and we were able to get hold of a small quantity.

With regards to the price of £17.99; I regret that as we pay significantly more than this, and we can no longer purchase smartmedia from any of our suppliers, I regret that we would not be able to reduce the price at all. If you would prefer to pay a lower price, we would invite you to return the card we have supplied to you for a full refund."

There are parts that sound deliberately confusing in there don't you think?

Clearly they are using the Fuji SmartMedia Logo/Picture to make more money out of us the customers! This amounts to false advertising! Buy this at £35.95 at your peril! It works but you can get exactly the same one for £17,99 from someone else.

Samsung 128Mb SmartMedia Card
This is the same kind of card they sent me but this one is supplied at £17.99. I ordered what was advertised but received something totally different.

They send you an ID 128MB FLASH CARD. They DO NOT SEND YOU A £35.94 FUJI CARD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product and service!, 1 July 2003
Rehan Malik (Bedford, Beds United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
This is my second Fuji card for my Finepix 4800 camera (the one designed by Porsche). I know Fuji make good quality cards and so I ordered another one, but most of all I am impressed by Amazon's service - I ordered this card yesterday afternoon and it arrived at my home first thing this morning... Best service I've experienced from Amazon yet - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 17 Jan 2005
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
I have been using this card for past couple of years. No porblem so far.
Venkatesh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Smartcard 128MB review, 29 Mar 2009
K. Mills (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
First class service for a first class product!I despaired when my old smartcard malfunchioned, and found via retail outlets that they were out of date, unpurchable etc. Then someone said try the internet and bingo! there they were, people with smartcards to sell and buy! I may even buy another one just to make sure I can continue to use my camera for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing life into the old, 3 Mar 2008
Mr. Paul Millennas (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
I bought this card to expand the capacity of an old, but reliable, Olympus camera.

It is used in both the camera and my PC, without error. When in the PC it appears as a normal disk drive, and has been reformatted without problems.

It is difficult to elaborate on the performance of a memory card; it either works or is does not. This one does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
I bought the Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card some time ago and it has proven to be very reliable. Two cameras later, it is still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smartmedia, 5 April 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt (Electronics)
The Smartmedia card is perfect for my fujifilm camera, the first of its type. It houses an enormous amount of still photographs, leaving plenty of room for movies as well. Furthermore, once I've downloaded my film onto my laptop, I can reformat it and use it again and again.

Fujifilm 128MB SmartMedia Card 3.3 Volt