5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Junior Games Peter Pan Neverland Treasure Quest
I bought this for my daughter for her 5th Birthday, she absolutely loves it, it is always her first choice when deciding which game to play. I would recommend this to anyone, it is excellent.
Published on 13 Oct 2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Uninstalled quick
I don't like this, i bought it as i want my Son to be Computer minded and thought it would give him an interest in sitting at a Computer, this just frustrated him, its hard even for me to follow.
Published 15 months ago by Debs

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Junior Games Peter Pan Neverland Treasure Quest, 13 Oct 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Disney Junior Games Peter Pan Never Land Treasure Quest (CD-ROM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan Junior Game, 12 Jan 2003
By A Customer
Great game. Easy for the younger player to play. Quick to install and start playing without the need to read all the instructions - quite self explanatory.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uninstalled quick, 16 May 2013