5.0 out of 5 stars shame this has not been more noticed, 9 Feb 2004
This review is from: The Late Lounge Vol.1 (Audio CD)
I stumbled across this album randomly and it is one of the best complilation albums I have heard for a very long time. It is kind of jazzy and is a good album to listen to when relaxing or chilling out with friends. Includes songs by zero 7, goldfrapp, kinode, fun lovin' criminals, sneaker pimps and many more fantastic artist. Those who love hed khandi chill out, cafe de la mar and saint germain I guarrantee you will love this! do BUY it now!!

4.0 out of 5 stars for all of us who listen to claire anderson monday-thursday, 29 Jan 2002
This review is from: The Late Lounge Vol.1 (Audio CD)
This complation is long awaited, great sounds like moby, beth orton and underworld, great album to sit and chill if you are a late lounge listener you can now listen any time of day, we want more please

5.0 out of 5 stars Stolen Salvation, 11 Dec 2007
This review is from: The Late Lounge Vol.1 (Audio CD)
Not only does this superb collection of tracks allow me to steal some salvation from the mundane in day to day life by transporting me to another world where my laid-back, passionate nature can be fully revealed, but Amazon provided salvation by enabling me to buy another copy of this outstanding symphony of superbly chosen tracks when my own copy was stolen.

A great all rounder from the masters at the Late Lounge with some excellent high points punctuated by the extraordinary Beth Orton, Stolen Car track on CD2 - undoubtably the device used by the despots who sailed off into the South Eastern Australian sunset with my CD!

Hurry up Postie - I miss it!

The Late Lounge Vol.1
The Late Lounge Vol.1 by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2002)