Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 June 2011
No info on the case notes about who exactly this Heron is. I know a great Dorset folk quartet called Heron and bought this crap assuming it was one of theirs. It obviously isn't & sounds like a one-person cringy synth & distorted mic load of rubbish. Why did Virgin publish it?. Are artists allowed to use other artists' names on their records? I call it passing off. Should be banned.
on 14 August 2009
I can only assume that the 'other' Reviewer is the artist who produced this CD.....I would have great difficulty recommending this to anyone....It sounds, and probably is, a DIY 'in my bedroom' recording...of dubious quality...Avoid...
on 12 November 2005
Groovy, catchy, somewhat lo-fi, at some points laid back. This album is a sure bet because it has so much in just 10 songs. Some songs like Jukebox Saloon and I Want 2 Know are fun, while the instrumental song Cracked Analogue has dark undertones. Umbrella is a stand out track with a somewhat melancholy emotion to it. The more quiet songs like We Get High and Every Little Thing, however, leave the biggest impressions once you're totally familiar with this album. It is certainly one of my favorite albums of all time.