Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 January 2002
In Your Eyes in the follow-up single the 2001's smash-hit 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head', and picks up right where that now classic track left off.
A throbbing beat and Kylie's luscious vocals add up to another fine hit for Miss M.
Kylie goes from strength to strength, and is one of those artists that will always be around, more a cultural statement that a person! Just like Madonna really, only with an Aussie accent (with a British twang!)
It's most likely to be another huge hit, so grab it now, turn up the volume and spin around with the Divine Miss M.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2002
When I first heard In Your Eyes on the fantastic Fever album, I was surprised that it was going to be a single, but then when I listened to it the second time, I really fell deeply in love with it's stomping diso rhythm, and slick, sexy vocals that Kylie always provides. A perfect follow up to her superb Cant Get You Out Of My Head. Can'twait when Love At First Sight and Fever are released though.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse