5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest films ever.
Two friends, Stan and Billy, take a road trip down south but run into trouble when they are mistakenly arrested for murder in Alabama. The hapless youngsters have no money to hire an attorney but Billy's cousin Vinny (Joe Pesci) is a lawyer so they call on him to help. What they don't realise is that Vinny took 6 attempts to pass his legal exams and, what's more, has no...
Published on 10 April 2006 by Ms. H. Sinton

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy watching
This is a funny film but a little dated. If you can ignor that it is a good film to watch.
Published 14 months ago by Liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my cousin., 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
My cousin, who has no interest in computers or the internet, asked if I could get this film for him.
Priced right with quick free delivery.
He says he really enjoyed the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comedy, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
This film gets better every time I watch it. Joe and Marisa are fantastic together. One of my favourite comedies. (As long as you can take the f-word!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
I had come across this movie almost a decade ago, and even then, during the repeat viewing today I could remember most of the gem-like scenes that illumines not just the movie, but gets embedded in our mind as classic moments. The movie is intelligent, witty, funny, and truly memorable with superlative acting from everybody. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cousin Vinny dvd, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
DVD arrived in good time. As described and good quality copy. Would use again. I love this film! Very funny,a classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest courtroom drama ever!, 2 Nov 2001
L. Keane (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
Pesci and Tomei are sublime as street-wise New Yorkers out of their depth in the deep south and in Pesci's new career as a lawyer. The chemistry between these two is incredible, and the story is as feel-good as it gets. I've watched it hundreds of times, and it still hasn't paled.

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 comedy, 30 April 2009
this film is without doubt one of the funniest films i have ever seen , yet is not mentioned as much as other comedy films which are less funny . The dialogue is sharp and some of the scenes ( especially when vinny slips and lands in the mud when looking for his suit ) are side splitting!
An un-sung hero of comedy films and a must see !

4.0 out of 5 stars COMICAL AND CLASSY, 14 July 2005
M. riley "dylandk201" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
JOE PESCI IS a uncle to one of the shop lifters (the karate kid) who tries to bundle the two fellows out of trouble of a murder case they were fitted into. He is very joe pesci innit very funny and is always trying to be convincing which lands him in trouble in court etc. The whole story is put together well and is very funny. Theres alot of court humour and joe pesci (VINNY) girlfriend comes together for him when she needs him. If u like a good laurgh simple plotted film then buy this its worth a look!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not play at all !!!!, 14 Mar 2013
Not happy at all !!!! Very dissapointed with the products, waste of money buying it. Not very pleased with the content and dissatisfied with the customer care I received.

3.0 out of 5 stars A fine comedy which never really rises above formula, 24 Sep 2009
William Cohen (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
I wanted to watch this film because I saw Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler. She's absolutely gorgeous in this film, so it was well worth it. However, I didn't think it was an outstanding film, it's a little corny and dated. Joe Pesci's customary psychotic side is neutered into comedy (though for the first half-hour you think he might be about to explode at any moment).

The comedy is gentle and predictable, and the scenario is a bit far-fetched. Sometimes the exchanges are laboured and the acting is a bit over the top. Marisa Tomei does a formidable Brooklyn accent and she does some quite amusing speeches. The script tries too hard at times, but it was enjoyable enough.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
The Dvd was scratched, and as a result the film stuck in the second half, so I skipped over it, and the rest of the film was out of sink.

ARRAY(0xaec2da50)

My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD]
My Cousin Vinny [1992] [DVD] by Jonathan Lynn (DVD - 2002)
4.98