5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent episode
Published on 4 Mar. 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.....unfortunately.
Published on 26 Feb. 2002 by royboy125@hotmail.com

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent episode, 4 Mar. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
I've just seen the last epsisode of Star Trek Voyager and I think it's great! A lot of people here seem to have another opinion on this episode, but I loved it. A lot of people wanted to see how the crew would fare after comming home, but that was not the point in Voyager! I actually don't even want to know, 'cause it's probably quite disappointing: the crew will surely fall apart. The issue of Voyager was to get home and, well, they managed. And what a great ride it was. So much happens throughout this episode, I had to wach it twice =) Ofcourse there are things wich were a bit odd (the relationship between Chakotay and Seven, the fact that Seven didn't know anything about the Borg's gateway posision in this nebula).
I've been a fan of Voyager from season one and I will greatly miss all the characters...

5.0 out of 5 stars From a Star Trek Enthusiast's point of view., 23 Feb. 2002
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
I think star trek voyager is the best of all 5 trek series. The finale is great. Janeway has suffered losses over the journey home, and feels it is her responsibility to sort things out. Not only can she save the crew and get them all home, but she can destroy all the borg at once!
It closes some things raised in previous episodes, such as Neelix leaving the ship, in a well thought out way.
In conclusion, I would have to say this:
I loved the final episode. The other reviewers didn't. This is probably only something you should get if you are a TRUE star trek fanatic, as I think you would really appreciate it.
--welshy31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Pure & Simple, 2 Feb. 2002
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
I had been wanting to see what happened to the Voyager Crew since S3. I enjoyed this episode, You get to see Joe his wife and Admiral Janeway. But Klingons and time travel the borg and Seven o Nine and Chacotay. Well everything works out but I did want to see what happens to them and where do they go from there, will ensign kim ever become Lt, will Seven Settle with Chacotay. Will the doctor be deleted and his mobile emiter be given to someone else, or will he be upgraded. Will Tuvok becured? So many questions no answers... Over all GREAT

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Voyager Episode of all, 3 May 2002
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
The suspense and great story line make this the best Star Trek Voyager ever.From the storyline to the makeup,from the acting to the sets,Great stuff.The only one thing I found wrong with this episode,-----------It was the last one

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.....unfortunately., 26 Feb. 2002
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
I'll start this review by saying I'm a huge Voyager fan - I think over it's seven year period it has mainly been universally excellent (except for a few blunders along the way - "Threshold" anyone?). Unfortunately, I found Endgame to be hugely disappointing! I so much wanted to love it, but there are sooooo many problems with this feature-length episode. Firstly, after the slow build-up in the first part (which I did find quite enjoyable), the second part of the story just feels rushed and left me totally unsatisfied! There are some excellent scenes and ideas in this episode, but nothing is really fleshed out properly and parts of it just don't work (and it feels too easy at times - how about the Borg Sphere at the end?)! The relationship between Seven and Chakotay for starters - when exactly did this relationship begin? May I just say, as well, that in an earlier episode, Seven refused to have the chip removed from her head that would allow her to feel all human emotions, but all of sudden she's just changed her mind - as simple as that! Yeah, right. I don't believe it.
The Borg Queen is also totally wasted! To be honest, she just comes across as really thick and the scenes with her are very disappointing (although I must say that the effects in her final scene are excellent).
The worst problem with this episode is the ending though! I don't want to ruin the episode, but let's be honest, anyone who hasn't seen this yet will know that the crew get home. Anyway, when they do get to the Alpha-Quadrant, it's just a case of "We're home" and that's it!!!! After watching all of Voyager's episodes I would have liked to have seen more scenes of when they arrive at earth. How about the Doctor's and Seven's reactions to fitting into a new society?
Before I'd seen this episode, I was warned by fans that it wasn't very good, so I was hoping that I'd probably approach it in a negative way and be proved wrong, but unfortunately I wasn't!
Oh well, at least I've enjoyed some excellent episodes of Voyager in the past and still class Voyager as my favourite form of Star Trek.
I'll end on a good point though - the scenes between the two Janeways are excellent. Infact, these scenes are the best in the episode. The writers did a good job with these scenes, but as for the rest of the episode, I think they'd just had enough of Voyager and just wanted it to end!!!!! Thanks guys/gals!

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent if familiar ending (some spoilers), 16 Dec. 2001
Colin Neal (Reading, Berkshire. England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
The weakest of the Star Trek shows never really found it's direction (apart from "home") and in this final double episode, it looks like they may get there. It's a lot like "All Good Things" from Next Generation but unfortunately has the stigma of "end of series" syndrome - quick it's the end of the 7th season, we've got to end it think of some convoluted way of getting them home involving time travel and the Borg.
It's executed a lot better than it sounds. Alice Krige is back as the Borg Queen (and nowhere near as good as she was in First Contact) but it's still a satisfying episode with a few twists and turns.
However, it ends very abruptly. You expect to see a little of their reactions / what they'd be doing after returning home - the ship landing on Earth would have been nice. The show therefore ends in a way that leaves the audience wanting to know what happens to the characters after 7 years of "what I'll do when I get back to Earth." There's no emotional punch that you got at the end of Deep Space Nine. In that respect it's a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screaming at the tele, 16 Jan. 2005
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
This is a brilliant end to the voyager series. The acting is top notch as always as well as the special effects. However when you see the episode finish you will feel desperately disappointed. I always expected some big celebration on earth and a meeting of relatives, if your like me you'll be screaming "What happens next"
Basically 2 brilliant episodes, but not the end we were looking for....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
Voyager was probably the best of all the Star Trek adventures with a strong golden thread through the story line, excellent special effects, great stories and superb characters. The final episode 'End Game' does the whole saga justice with some great action sequences and a chance to show the Borg who is boss.
Well worth seeing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ends Voyager On A High Note, 20 Dec. 2001
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
I wasn't expecting much from Endgame, however I was pleasantly surprised. All the characters get things to do, and the plot, though not that original, is pulled off well. Endgame also doesn't have the problem of Deep Space Nines finale episode of being too cheesy, with almost no dreary shmultz or bad acting anywhere. The plot runs along nicely, and even the abrubt ending works well thanks to the subtle, yet wonderful acting. Everything that needs to be said is written in the characters faces in that one scene.
Overall, a wonderfully crafted ending, to the most uneven of the Star Trek shows. Endgame doesn't suffer from Deep Space Nine's finale "What you Leave Behind"'s patchy feel, and provides loyal viewers with a fine send off for the Voyager crew.

5.0 out of 5 stars voyager video, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] (VHS Tape)
Good condition thank u its Good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996]
Star Trek Voyager: Volume 7.13 [VHS] [1996] by Kate Mulgrew (VHS Tape - 2002)