5.0 out of 5 stars Discovered Veloso in Almodovar's new film & bought this CD, 2 Oct 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: NOITES DO NORTE AO VIVO (2CD) (Audio CD)
I heard Caetano Veloso sing in Almodovar's latest film Able Con Ella (Talk to Her) and found him so moving that the next day I went to a CD shop to find out more about him and ended up buying this CD, Noites do Norte (Ao vivo - in concert). It is excellent and I think I'm hooked, in spite of not speaking a word of Portuguese! This CD is very listenable, doesn’t feel “popular” but on the contrary very stylish. I like the way he sings – conversational, personal and poetic. He’s moving and it is even more moving when the public join-in.

By A Customer
This review is from: NOITES DO NORTE AO VIVO (2CD) (Audio CD)
I heard Caetano Veloso sing in Almodovar's latest film Able Con Ella (Talk to Her) and found him so moving that the next day I went to a CD shop to find out more about him and ended up buying this CD, Noites do Norte (Ao vivo - in concert). It is excellent and I think I'm hooked, in spite of not speaking a word of Portuguese! This CD is very listenable, doesn't feel "popular" but on the contrary very stylish. I like the way he sings - conversational, personal and poetic. He's moving and it is even more moving when the public join-in.

ARRAY(0xac654a5c)

NOITES DO NORTE AO VIVO (2CD)
NOITES DO NORTE AO VIVO (2CD) by Caetano Veloso (Audio CD)