Format: DVD|Change

on 23 March 2004
This is a fun and interactive way to introduce the issue of potty training to your child. By watching the DVD to-gether you and your child will have the oppertunity to discuss different areas of training and it gives your child positive images and reinforcements about the whole potty thing. Altogether a great support to training.
on 18 February 2002
Another great DVD of Bear. Tackles the difficult issue of potty training with fun and humour with all the favourite characters from the tv shows. Great entertainment for all ages (including adults!) with lots of songs etc. I particularly like the way that Bear talks to the viewer from the screen, rather than 'at' them.
Highly recommended for all.
on 7 February 2004
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old daughter, she loved this DVD.
The reason she likes Bear is because of the songs, she also loves to 'find' shadow & say goodbye to Luna.
But best of all she loves the fact that Bear smells her at the beginning of each show and gets very excited if he actually guesses what she's had for breakfast correctly!
I would reccommend bear to any parent/carer etc, he's educational & fun.
on 12 November 2004
Great for introducing the concept of potty training to little ones. My son loves it and grasped the 'potty' idea almost immediately. After seeing this he potty trained himself within a week. A very effective buy!
on 5 May 2011
I don't remember much about the content of this DVD, as I bought it for my now 10 year old (and thankfully toilet trained!) son when he was 2 and a half. However, I just recommended it to a friend who's having difficulty potty training her child. What I can say is that my son showed considerable resistance to using the potty or toilet prior to watching it. He sat through it only once and decided to toilet train himself immediately. Obviously the way the 'Bear' talked to him flipped some kind of switch in his brain. In my case, I can say that it was money extremely well spent, despite the fact he never wanted to watch it again....
on 5 July 2008
A warm engaging series with lovely characters. It has a 'muppety' charm. My son enjoyed the songs and had begun to use his potty after about 4-5 viewings. I had run out of ways to get him interested, so very happy with this. He translated the American words such as 'diaper' into the British terms himself and the two other episodes tie in well with messages about developing independance.
on 11 October 2012
The DVD was as described and arrived on time. My son has had a lot of fun watching it, and sometimes even laughing at himself. Thanks for item
on 15 August 2005
My daughter hated her potty but loved bear.After watching this twice the potty lost its fear.one grateful mum here.
on 27 December 2014