5.0 out of 5 stars Ali G INDAHOUSE
This film is definetly in the top 5 funniest films i have ever seen it had me laughing all the way through.

Published on 4 Mar 2010 by Daniel G Harwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Prurient, better suited to small screen
It's funny (not the film), but I remember Ali G being funnier than this film. I used to catch his television show occasionally and I thought that his pranks with (usually elderly) minor celebrities and politicians were funny. Short bursts of this character are funny. He should have remained just one character in a sketch show.

The trouble with this film is that...
Published on 17 July 2008 by SAP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ali G INDAHOUSE, 4 Mar 2010
Daniel G Harwin (London, England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)

I used to love Sacha Baron Cohen`s creation of Ali G on THE 11 0`CLOCK SHOW in the late 90s . I also liked the spin off show though it should be pointed out by then the joke was wearing thin and it was obvious his guests were in on the joke of having a white boy impersonating a black ghetto boy wannabe . When ALI G INDAHOUSE was released I didn`t bother to see it because Ali was probably past his sell by date then . But my brother bought me the video of this film and watched it on Boxing day and I must confess it was a lot better than I expected

ALI G INDAHOUSE is a very funny if you understand the " Wigger " culture of middle class white boys wishing they were black . I was laughing out loud at the first half of the film as Ali lays down the facts to his posse that ''in the ghetto washing non colour fast synthetics at 60 degrees in the ghetto could cost you your life'' , and Ali on the election trail had me in absolute stitches as he drove down Staines high street giving a rap broadcast , but then the film goes slightly downhill as an extremely unlikely political plot takes shape and the jokes slow down

So all in all ALI G INDAHOUSE is funny but slightly uneven . I still watch the dvd after a while and laugh all over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
love the film

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
Good film well worth the watch is very funny. Brought used copy is it grate condition. Would recommend seller thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
Ali G has to be my favourite of Sacha's characters alongside Borat, which I can say from watching all of the movies and shows that he has come up with. I have seen Ali G Indahouse many times and still find it to be entertaining as it is the certain type of humour that only Sacha Baron Cohen is capable of. Very funny and had to watch it again after seeing it first a while back at a friend's. I would recommend this to anyone familiar to Sacha's humour or just looking for a good comedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ali G, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I bought this as a gift for my nephew. Goods arrived in very good time, and in excellent condition. we are absolutely delighted. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars A fresh new look at the world of politics!, 13 Feb 2013
Mr. D. Ryan "bigboss" (Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I was a little aprehensive about buying this Cohen offering, however I was nicely surprised at the material contained. a little bit childish in places but it was good to sit down and watch a bit of close to the Boner adult humour. haven't laughed so much for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
This film is very funny and i highly recommend it, it is quite rude, but is supe funny, love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars The start of something big., 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I would have to say this film is the start of something much bigger for Sacha Baron Cohen. This film is funny very funny but I have to say I like his work after this movie however at 2.30 I can't argue with that price! Ace buy at an ace price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious :), 17 Sep 2011
Really funny film!
Bring back lots of memories from first watching it as a teenager.
Still laugh at it today :D.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite movies., 1 Jun 2011
This review is from: Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
Ali G Indahouse is a movie that's on my list of "Things people thought were pretty good, but I thought was classic". Once again, this probably appeals to the UK in someone than it does a worldview of humor. The link to UK Garage in this movie is mad amusing, especially if you understand and have a knowledge of that genre and it's history. Also, you get a good history of Hip-Hop in the soundtrack to this album, they have a ton of music including NWA and Afrika Baambata. This movie is hilarious and Ali G is a god.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002]
Ali G Indahouse The Movie [DVD] [2002] by Mark Myloyd (DVD - 2010)
3.45