5.0 out of 5 stars Easyway is the ONLY way, 24 Feb. 2004
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
Can't believe how easy this was! I know for definite I will never be tempted to smoke again.
Have tried to make every smoker I know read this book with less success (I don't think people believe it could be so easy BUT IT IS!).
This book has improved my life 100% - buy it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 18 Jan. 2005
R. Brennan (Dublin, Ireland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
I spent 20 euro on this book with the idea that if I gave them up for 4 days the book would be paid for and my lungs would be 4 days better off. That was nearly two years ago.
If you do want to give up smoking then read this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave up using Carr's method years ago, 9 Jan. 2005
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
Carr's method works. Using his book, I gave up years ago. Not sure how many now but it was in 1990 or 91 I think. I now have to remind myself that I ever was a smoker, yet I was a solid 20 a day man once. Carr's writing style is a little hectoring. But I stuck with it because what he was saying had the ring of truth about it. He pulls back the veil to show you what's really going on in your mind and body when you smoke. It's rather different to what I thought was going on! Once he's shown you the truth, you'll be straining at the leash to leave smoking behind you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to stop, 4 Dec. 2003
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
This book is the answer to every smokers prayers. Not only will it make you stop smoking - it will make it an enjoyable experience. I'm off cigarettes 4 months today. Nothing else worked. Thank you Alan! Good luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, 9 Jan. 2003
Adam Woodhall (Enfield, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
This is a must for anybody trying to stop smoking, 6 years down the road and I still don't want to smoke!

4.0 out of 5 stars Six weeks without a smoke..., 29 May 2004
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
Mr Carr isn't quite as good as he thinks he is, but there's no doubting his method does work and is a pretty painless way to stop smoking. So if you don't want to live miderably and die young, get a copy of this book and read it. I had to read it twice. I think I got the idea the second time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars i didn't believe it either!, 18 Feb. 2004
michelle fillis (didcot, oxford United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
All I can say to you is READ THE BOOK, I first picked it up in may and put it down again after two chapters because it was starting to make sense.
I picked it up again in November and have not smoked since!
It really was painless!
Thank-you Allen Carr!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your new life begins here!!!, 1 Aug. 2005
G. Maddock-Greene "gazzamg" (East Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
Go to the bank. Take out £10. Buy a packet of cigarettes and this book. Read the book whilst smoking the cigarettes. It WILL be the last packet you will ever have. Alan Carr's book is remarkable in that it is so blatantly obvious when you read it. All a smoker has to do to stop smoking is understand what it is they are doing. Alan Carr doesn't show you how to 'give up' smoking. You give up nothing. You simply stop doing something. A close friend of mine lost his father suddenly, two years after his sister was killed. He stopped smoking on this book a month later (do not think that stopping is stressful!). Buy this book, read it and start your new life ... smoke free. Its as simple as that ... really!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont delay BUY THIS BOOK you will quit with ease., 29 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
I like many other people who have read this book have quit smoking with EASE thanks to Allen Carrs method. I smoked 20-30 cigerates per day and had given up 5 times un successfully. I now enjoy life more without cigarettes - my confidence and increased, my stress levels have decreased, I enjoy social occasions more, I don't smell, I look better and feel better. The books works!! Not only does it work but Allen has a fantasic writing style the guy should be knighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, effective, and cheaper than two packets of fags., 18 Dec. 2003
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) (CD-ROM)
Unless you never intend to give up smoking, buy this book and read it.
It'll change your entire life for the better.

Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC)
Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (PC) by Avanquest Software (Windows 95 / 98 / Me / XP)
Used & New from: £3.95