Format: DVD|Change

on 2 February 2013
This 'movie' together with Saludos Amigos and Melody Time is a must have for a Disney collector. Though when your looking for a fun kids movie, these are no longer the movies you'd show the little ones.
There are much better movies for the kids, like Brave, Up!, The Little Mermaid or Aladdin.
on 12 March 2014
This was purchased as a memory to replace an old video of cartons my kids loved when they were young. It comes out now and again when we what a laugh and time out now their older.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2014
everything's fine, thanks a lot! A
on 21 March 2013
My husband remembered this film when he was a young boy of 12 so I bought it him for a joke and then I bought it for two young children who really enjoyed it.
on 7 December 2015
Love this film. But guys, i brought this dvd (with this classic edition cover) for £3.99 in HMV last week !!. This amazon price is a absolute rip off !
on 5 October 2013
Great fun that fairly takes one back! It's also interesting in the way it shows the USA's fondness for all things Latin American at that time.
on 27 February 2014
One of the seven Disney 40's forgotten cartoon features that I have already reviewed. Not one of the best but certainly worth the money.
on 15 January 2015
Bought this to add to my disney collection. Excellent value for such an old film. Cover is gorgeous and has a numbered spine
on 29 September 2013
came on time watched the film enjoyed it would defo recamend the seller to all my friends thanks again cheers
on 14 October 2013
This was one of my favourite movies as a child. I received it promptly and I still love it to this day.