5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a meditator already, or want to be one, buy this
I have been a meditator for a few years now and I use a mantra. With this CD, however, you do not need a mantra. Even total beginners can use it. It starts off with some instruction by Deepak Chopra and a 5 minute breathing awareness session accompanied by relaxing music.
Published on 17 May 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry ... but this wasn't for me
The main reason being that I personally have a problem with praying to gods I've never heard of. It's a shame really because I could really have gotten into this otherwise.
Published on 22 April 2009 by Betty Boop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a meditator already, or want to be one, buy this, 17 May 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
It then goes on to different sections which can be used singly as they are or in a total session of about 40 minutes.
On one section Deepak Chopra asks you to think of all the things you are grateful for; on another section he suggests you forgive others - each section to beautiful music.
There are 8 sections in all and if I don't have time to listen to the whole CD I will often put on the last sections 5 through to 8 which covers the healing hymns of the Rig Veda.
The combination of Deepak Chopra's voice, the beautiful words and wonderful music make me tingle all over.
If you want to heal yourself and your life, try this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful healing journey, 25 Nov 2004
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
This is a fabulous CD!! WOW! I have never written a review on Amazon before, and feel compelled to pass on a few words about this CD. I would recommend that you let it play all the way through to the end in one sitting. The reason being that I have the impression that Deepak has a plan of progression in awareness and level of meditation.

If I had to choose only one CD to take with me on my journey through life, this would be the one. It takes about 45 minutes to "listen" to or be led through these beautiful meditations. Now that may sound like a long time for the less patient of us, but I find that the time goes surprisingly fast as there is so much variation on this CD.

By the time it has played all the way through to the last track, I always feel serene, happy and have a tingling feeling of ALIVENESS, it is simply ingeniously put together and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in healing themselves and improving the quality of their life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2007
S. K. Takhar "S.Takhar" (Lomdon,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
This is a very calming, relaxing meditation CD and Deepak's voice has a very soothing quality. I would highly recommend it, very good if you meditate on a regular basis. I particularly like the heart meditation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Nov 2007
Rachel Sharpe "Rachel" (Rachel) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
I have bought a number of these type of CDs and have to say that it's the best I have heard so far. The combination of music, words, visualisations, etc I felt was well balanced. I really enjoyed the music which the CD contained and Deepak's voice is lovely to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD from Chopra, 21 Mar 2009
Hi all,
I have been doing Yoga and meditation from childhood. I came to know about this CD while doing a search in Amazon. As I already read many books of Deepak, I did not have a second thought in buying this CD. After listening this CD couple of times, I started to feel a difference. This is such an amazing one, well worth for the money we pay.

Chenththuran

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell-bound, 19 Dec 2008
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
Words fail me when it comes to my friend Deepak. His resonant and enchanting voice, mixed perfectly with the ambient music never fails to carry me away and provide a profoundly inspiring meditative experience. I simply cannot stop drinking from his cup!
All I can say is if you are looking for your awakening, it is right here. Deepak merely holds the door open and shows you what you have long been failing to notice; heaven is within you.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a powerful tool for meditation and healing., 19 Jun 2008
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
I have been using this cd for some time now on and off. I have always found that it helps me relax and feel very calm. Following recent surgery I have used the cd every day and found that my overall well being has improved by a quantum leap.

Using the cd is a beautiful experience in itself and I would recommend it to anyone new to meditation or those in need of physical healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful!, 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
Depak Chopra's `Souls of healing meditations' is a philosophical, spiritual, profound and effective meditation CD. While you are in a state of meditation it influences the mind, when it is more receptive, to initiate the healing process in the body and soul. The music is also very calming and enjoyable. I use it as part of my daily meditation routine. Compared to other meditation CDs this is the best I ever heard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Oct 2006
Mr. Tpa Griffin "griff5041" (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
A fantastic meditative CD. A relaxing, soft, and calming voice that makes you feel soothed. I have to say that I feel strange commenting on his voice in such a way, me being a man also, but I must admit that Deepak's voice has a serene tone. The background music is also great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love...!!!, 7 Dec 2009
J. S. Jurczyszyn (Bieszczady, Poland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soul of Healing Meditations (Audio CD)
I love it!! Yes, it does invoke some ancient Indian or Hindu gods. First, I was sceptical about this. Now I wonder. Gods? What gods? These gods represent the qualities, and the powers and forces of nature. In my mind they are symbols, metaphors. And my mind makes them real, too.
What is reality?

Go with your heart. If it feels good when you're thinking of buying this CD, do it.
If not, if there is a slightest discomfort in your body or mind, then hang on. Don't do it now.
"A jug fills drop by drop." - Buddha?

Have a wonderful day! Wonderful Life!! Be always Alive!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Soul of Healing Meditations
Soul of Healing Meditations by Deepak Chopra (Audio CD - 2014)