Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CDChange

on 13 December 2001
Saw the telethon, loved each song, brought the album, and they av grown on me. Each song has huge feelin and are all great musical tributes. Best song, so hard to choose, probably either Walk On by U2, one of their best in ages or hero by Enrique Iglesias, u cant help but be touched my this song!
on 21 November 2006
I was very pleased to acquire this album, I thought it would make a great companion to the dvd of the same name. After watching the dvd and listening to the album numerous times I discovered a discrepancy; Sheryl Crows Safe and Sound is not the same as the dvd version and has probably been re-recorded but to what end I have no idea. If this is the way the album is meant to be represented then I believe it should be made clearer in the product description that this is not the same recordings as the telethon event. I was disappointed that the literature of the CD did not say that it was different to the dvd, which was the primary reason for purchasing both. That said I think the rest of the CD matches the dvd version and was full of excellent performances, I find it too difficult to pick favourites so my recommendation is to buy it and enjoy it in its entirety. Great price, Great performances.
on 30 August 2014