4.0 out of 5 stars An brilliant priced album for the 72-77 period
Published on 20 Sep 2004 by A. Fronteras

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty disappointing
I am not a huge fan of T-Rex, however I do like most of their best songs, well who doesn't?
I bought these two CD's however without really looking at the track listing (yes my mistake I know), anyway now that i've got them i'm really disappointed to see that quite a few of the songs I wanted are missing. For example, where is Get It On and Ride a White Swan...
Published on 30 Jan 2004 by Mr. I. J. Warncken

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty disappointing, 30 Jan 2004
This review is from: The Very Best Of T. Rex Volumes 1 & 2 (Audio CD)
I bought these two CD's however without really looking at the track listing (yes my mistake I know), anyway now that i've got them i'm really disappointed to see that quite a few of the songs I wanted are missing. For example, where is Get It On and Ride a White Swan?
These two CD's have got over 40 tracks, yet for some reason they are missing two of the bands best songs.
From looking on Amazon, there is another T-Rex best of album available that does have these songs on it. As such my advice to you is to buy that one instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars An brilliant priced album for the 72-77 period, 20 Sep 2004
A. Fronteras (Rochester, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of T. Rex Volumes 1 & 2 (Audio CD)
This can never be titled the best of T.REX as it only covers his 72-77 EMI releases, and thefore missis out on the 7-71 hits of Get it On, Hot Love, Jeepster, Debora having said that you do get Telegram Sam before its recent remix for a beer commercial, Children of the Revolution and a whole host of other hits. What it does allow is the room for looking at a number of classic cuts from the 72-77 albums and even some like Christmas Bop which were not released until after his untimely death. Its minus 1 star for missing out on some of his earlier hits butand great value at 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 3 Nov 2004
This review is from: The Very Best Of T. Rex Volumes 1 & 2 (Audio CD)
Thort said album brilliant! Great mix of A and B sides! One of my favourites!

The Very Best Of T. Rex Volumes 1 & 2
The Very Best Of T. Rex Volumes 1 & 2 by Marc Bolan & T Rex (Audio CD - 2002)