Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 May 2014
This along with volume 1 to 3 was bought as a birthday present for my friend, as I read through the tracks it was amazing at how many I'd forgotten but was happy to be prompted by, I sang a few of them as I was wrapping, my friend loved the gift & it's so nice at times to take a trip down memory lane. I recommend this product
on 6 August 2012
this cd was exactly what I expected and wanted, one particular track I had been looking for for ages. fast and efficient service.
on 25 June 2012
Was just what we needed as just started to dj in local pub and has gone down well with the middle aged people
on 10 April 2014
Used to have these on Vinyl and so I knew what I was getting, but at this price you cannot go wrong
on 13 February 2013
I have always loved Motown and Vol 6 has in my opinion always been the best of the lot. To get 3 CD's at such a great price even better. Delivery was super fast. If you love music and like Motown this is a must buy.
on 18 June 2013
ANOTHER BELTER OF AN ALBUM,REALLY GOOD,JUST ONE GREAT SONG AFTER ANOTHER,BRILLIANT.DIANA ROSS,STEVIE WONDER,BRILLINT BRILLIANT ALBUM,TREAT YOURSELF AND BUY IT.YOU WONT REGRET IT.
on 16 April 2016
Great collection of the best Motown songs. Great to put on whilst you do the housework! Makes it seem less of a chore! Don't know what the neighbours think of my singing, lol.
on 29 April 2013
I bought this after suffering from a bout of Nostalgia, attempting to remember my teenage years. Fortunately the music still lives up to expectation.
on 29 November 2013
Grew up with Motown, have ordered these to give to hubby for Xmas, ulterior motive I might add. Looking forward to reliving the memories
on 28 February 2013
LOVE IT
Everything was great
Brilliant set, fantastic service, It has pride of place in my collection.
Really loving it