5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Very sceptical about a 'relaxation' CD but this one works. Just have to give yourself up to the instructions, put aside enough time to follow it through every day. My husbands blood pressured reduced from 180 to 140. Dr Hilary Jones voice is pleasant without being cloying and gradually you find that you can carry out the procedures during the day without always having to...
Published on 6 Jun 2009 by M. Shepherd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but needed more time allowed for relaxation
This CD was good in terms of tone, info, music. The first half is a lecture about stress and the effects on the body and mind - interesting but you woud only want to listen to this track once.

Its only in the second section/track that he gets round to talking you through the relaxation process, and when you are in the relaxed state,he only allows a couple of...
Published on 14 Mar 2011 by Una, UK

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate relaxation, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
The relaxation CD was for a group of people.The 20 minute disc was sufficient time. Some thought the two discs was little long for first time users but very good all in all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelient Relaxation CD, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
I sit and listen to this cd when I have had a hard day .it really does what it says, feel so much better after .

5.0 out of 5 stars Auntie loved it, 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
Very relaxing, my auntie found it very useful before surgery. Would recommend it From what my auntie has said.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really works, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
I was very worried about buying this as not really a believer. Got it anyway and I love it. Only problem is I still struggle to find time to listen to it. When I do, I think it is fabulous, his voice is exactly the right level and I feel so much better when I have listened to it. Would highly recommend to stressed people everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 15 Sep 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
This is a great cd just for relaxation, really recommend for the job it does and for the decent price, its just ace....... It is rather lenghty so you do need time to enable you to relax properly.....Its a MUST!!!!!...:))

3.0 out of 5 stars relaxaton, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
present for a friend.It seemed to do the trick and eliminate some of the stress.
It arrived in good time, thankyou

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxation CD, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
An easy way to relax and a good message for life. Dr Hilary has a listenable voice and his relaxation techniques are effective. Wish I'd bought this years ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Hilarys Ultimate Relaxation CD, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
I must admit I was hesitant when I was given this CD for Christmas. I have other relaxation Cd's in my collection but I find it difficult taking Dr Hilary seriously when I see him normally, GMTV/Daybreak has raised his profile, but all I can look at is his hair!! However, sitting back and listening to is voice is surprisingly easy, easy to follow and admittably...it works!!!

I recommend this to anyone who needs to relax, can visualise somewhere nice and has 20 mins to spare in there day, it's worth it. I came away happy, relaxed and with a smile on my face. A great present!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous tape and highly recomend this to anyone who struggles ..., 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
fabulous tape and highly recomend this to anyone who struggles to relax, keep it by my chair for moments of anxiety

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning Not Suitable for anyone with Mental Health Problems, 9 Jun 2010
S. Buchan "S Buchan" (Gorleston UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD on behalf of someone with mental health problems ,based on the reviews on Amazon and Hilary Jones Reputation.After he 1st Used CD he found it quite upsetting.On looking at CD packaging we found in small writing on the back that it said it was not suitable for people with mental health problems.I think this fact should have been better highlighed on CD packaging and should have been mentioned on Amazon website.So based on these facts I have to give this CD only one star.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Ultimate Relaxation
Ultimate Relaxation by Dr Hilary Jones (Audio CD - 2003)