Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 October 2013
A perfect CD to relax to.
Dr Jones' explanation of the effects of stress is excellent.
The practical part really works.
My only complaint is that it could be longer.
on 18 March 2013
Whilst this may be a good relaxation disc, it states it MUST NOT be used if one has anxiety or depression and is therefore not much use to most people requiring relaxation help.
on 17 March 2014
I purchased it to practise relaxation techniques but I found the actual relaxation track quite short. There is a very long introduction which I think is not necessary at all.
The relaxation CD was for a group of people.The 20 minute disc was sufficient time. Some thought the two discs was little long for first time users but very good all in all.
on 9 June 2010
I purchased this CD on behalf of someone with mental health problems ,based on the reviews on Amazon and Hilary Jones Reputation.After he 1st Used CD he found it quite upsetting.On looking at CD packaging we found in small writing on the back that it said it was not suitable for people with mental health problems.I think this fact should have been better highlighed on CD packaging and should have been mentioned on Amazon website.So based on these facts I have to give this CD only one star.
44 comments|12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2011
An easy way to relax and a good message for life. Dr Hilary has a listenable voice and his relaxation techniques are effective. Wish I'd bought this years ago!
on 7 March 2014
an excellent cd. dr jones has a calming voice.2 parts.1st is explain about stress 2nd relaxation exercise. it is so soothing.i play this almost every day.
on 29 May 2013
Very informative and useful, I will use this over and again.Can recommend this to all.Dr hillary jones, explains all about stress and how to combat it
on 15 October 2013
A most useful recording by Dr Hilary Jones which I feel would be most helpful to
anybody seeking practical ways to reduce their stress levels
on 21 April 2013
The Ultimate Relaxation CD is definitely recommended and is considered a good buy. It must be used in a quiet environment.