this compilation album is just like listening to caroline live as it used to be especialy with the added jingles. this album is a must for any radio caroline addicts like myself!!
on 26 January 2006
You may buy this disc and hate it, music is a very personal thing. Me...I loved it! Every track on here is a gem and there are no fillers. My only gripe is that one or two tracks (only) appear to of been shortened which I can only assume was part of the licensing conditions. HOWEVER this is more than compensated for by the extented versions of several tracks. I am 48 at the time of writing this review and this compilation suits my memories of the time just perfectly. It has also served to whet my appetite for the likes of Frankie Miller and Uriah Heep who I chose to ignore at the time. I had actually forgotten what a great sound came out of the band Pilot.
Buy it, play it, LOVE IT!
on 15 December 2008
this is a very good compilation of a classic pirate radio station,s mix of great music.very well recommended
on 22 February 2014
If you remember the 70's you probably weren't there. I was and remember all the tracks on the CD. Some real gems that haven't been played for years plus the ones that have repeatedly. Remember Rare Bird's Sympathy? A mega hit everywhere but the UK. We missed that one.

Only once or twice did I turn the volume down in the car in case anyone heard me rocking to Radar Love and American Pie but then I turned it back up for Dr Feelgood, Edgar Broughton and Brinsley Schwartz.
on 18 July 2013
wish i was back in the day ,happy days ,ah well at least we can listen and remember the good old days
on 4 July 2011
This CD is a bargain must buy! If you LOVE Radio Caroline. Some brilliant tunes and jingles on the discs. It also sits nicely on the shelf with its 60's partner :-) Buy it!
on 2 January 2015
Fast First Class Service Spot on, Thank You, Les
VINE VOICEon 9 July 2007
This recalled memories of listening to music with older relatives and I've re-discovered the joy of XTC. Loses a star because of the jingle stuff which ruins some of the tracks.
on 27 October 2014