Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 June 2002
I only heard two of the songs on this album "Girl on the Roof" and "Comfort" once or twice, but something about them made me want to buy this album. I'm very glad I did.
I wasn't sure what I thought at first, I thought the whole thing was a bit too Beatles/ELO (!) derivative, but now I just enjoy the CD for its quiet charm. "Comfort" is quite simply gorgeous, and "Elodie" has been stuck in my head for days now.
I would recommend this to people who maybe want something a bit wallpaper-y for pottering about the house or to have in the background while entertaining friends, but I think you might also be surprised how much you come to like it.
on 15 January 2004
This album is possibly my favourite of all time and he deserves much greater recognition. I loved every track with particular favourites 'No one left to blame','Standing here in front of me' and What I want to do'. If you like melodic, well written and beautifully sung songs then go out and buy this. This album will grow on you I guarantee it. Best described as Stephen Bishop meets Jackson Browne, I can't wait for his next release later this year.