on 25 July 2002
I have just finished playing Barbie Team Gymnastics and i was absolutely amazed at what the game contained! From the moment that i put the disc into my cd rom everything was explained to me from installation to how to begin practising my routines. I have never seen a Gymnastics game before so i was really pleased as i really didn't expect the game to have such a choice of options concerning the moves. I thought i would only be able to do easy moves but much to my surpise i was able to include skills that i have only ever seen on tv in the Olympics in my routines. It was so much fun creating routines and trying to get a high tariff. Everything about the game was fun and it was rewarding, as if you did well at a competition than you was given a new leotard that you could wear, new skills and you move into the next stage of competition. Watching my team go to a competition seemed so life like compared to my comeptition experiences and the game even got me to feel nervous for my gymnasts. It is great as it incorporates the Barbie characters in a fun way. Whilst practicing the floor routines the dance even goes with the music! I was very impressed and even when you have completed the game you can always go back and try again with different sequences of moves. I have to say that even as someone who is a teenager the game was still fun and i would reccommend it to anyone who loves Gymnastics or Barbie.
on 27 December 2008
Barbie Team Gymnastics
4 out of 5 only because of a couple of days angst, due to grandaughter's initial disapointment at not being able to play this on our system and thinking I'd have to return game to seller.
Bought this for my 7 year old grandaughter wh is a fan of Barbie PC games and a gymnast. The system requirements were confusing i.e. Windows 95, 98, Me, Pentium II 200 MHz, and it didn't occur to me that the game wouldn't recognise XP, Pentium IV. Consequently whem we got into the body of the game we kept on getting a "CPU not supported" message. The game then aborted.
Did some research in the US Amazon forums and found a link for a free downloadable patch - BarbieTeamGymnasticsUpdate.exe - on GZ Downloads which fixed the problem.
All working now and having great fun!
on 15 February 2013
Although my order arrived earlier than expected i was very disappointed to find that the disk didn't work on my computer software. I think that it should be more publicised but that was just a mistake of my own
on 19 September 2013
The item it's a good old game for PC. The gym fans are enthusiast to play it. All it's Ok, thanks