Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 February 2002
From the opening frames of the movie it was the music which captivated me. Sometimes, I was so busy listening to the music, I found I wasn't following the dialogue. The highlights - if you can have highlights on such a consistently good soundtrack - are "Explosion & Aftermath", "Spies" and "Training Montage". With excellent artistry, Eastern instrumental music, symphonic orchestra and techno club grooves merge into a single body. You will be entranced to hear the mystical and exotic melodies of the Far East amidst the rich percussion rhythm on several tracks.
This album definitely counts as one of the best one in my collection. Having said that, I recommend you see the movie first. With exceptions such as the James Bond Soundtracks, I find there are very few soundtracks which can truly reflect the spirit of a film.
on 18 November 2010
That movie is one of my favorities and the soundtrack really took me back to the the movie. Each track You listen You know exactly what Nathan and Bouyscout are doing in the moment. Great stuff to enjoy long autumn evenings in home.
on 16 August 2015