on 2 January 2003
My two children (4.5 and 2.5) love this cheerful and festive video. Barney helps decorate the house ready for Christmas, makes presents for Santa Claus (Santa gives us presents, but who gives presents to him?) then whisks the children away to Santa's house. There we visit the toy factory and help wrap up presents. With the numerous excellent songs and good cheer, this video captures the magic of Christmas for young children.
on 23 November 2009
What a lovely DVD, full of magic and christmas cheer. My daughter is 2 and loves this and its the best christmas Barney DVD we have - and we have a few!! Its one story that lasts almost an hour,rather than three separate episodes so you can snuggle down together and really get into the story. Based around four children on christmas eve who take a magical trip to the North Pole to see santa. They then meet Mrs Claus and take a train ride around the toy factory. Baby Bop and BJ are in it too! If you are a Barney fan this is a must for the festive season. Santa is so good too - a rotund happy soul with a great deep Ho Ho Ho. Magical, magical, magical.
on 27 December 2009
This is a delightful DVD for any young child. My grand daughter originally had the video and eventually wore it out. We were still watching it in July and it has been a must every Christmas.
on 11 August 2009
My daughter's favourite Barney DVD. We watch this all year round. The songs are very catchy. And the story is simple to understand for very young children. I highly recommend this if your child is a Barney fan.
on 3 February 2009
This is a vey nice DVD to play in December to get your little ones all excited about christmas.
on 29 September 2012
I remember when I was little and my parents got me this for christmas one year on VHS. I wasnt all to into barney but I loved christmas and this video has now been my christmas eve tradition for what must be around the 10 year mark now. Hopefuly this year I'll be getting it on DVD as my poor old video is a bit worn out and the old player I keep exspershily to play it is dying as well. It's a great movie, filled with fun and laughter. the signlanguage of joys to the world is great and easy for kids to pick up and learn themselves. I'd recomend this to anyone who wants to get into the joys of christmas :D
on 14 August 2008
This is a favourite for all 4 of my kids, for different reasons. Yes it may grate on me a little but they all love it, and sing along from start to finish. It's funny, uplifting and magical and uses various settings and scenes to keep their interest.
Christmas (and easter,summer,autumn,halloween..grrrr) wouldn't be the same without it.
on 19 December 2013
My 3 year old received old dvd's dorm my neighbours who had out grown them. Otherwise I would not have thought of introducing him to Barney. Loves the character & this is his favourite DVD by far... If your child is a Christmas fan - they will love this
on 9 December 2013
We bought this for our daughter and found that some of the songs that it says are on the disc, are not on it! She loves it, however it loses some stars for the reason mentioned.
on 6 January 2012
Of the three christmas Barney DVDs I bought the grandchildren they seem to like this one the best. Keeps them entertained, which is great.(Aged 3&4)