Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 December 2001
I unintentionally bought this CD, just out of curiosity about Ricky Martin's work. The CD is a compilation of his more internationally popular work. It undoubtedly has some good less heard tracks such as "guidado mi corazon" with Madonna and "Nobody wants to be lonely" with Christina Aguilera as well as the almost classic "Maria" and "Cup of Life". Overall,the CD is a good reflection of Martin's recent work, which shows the breadth of his skills: from passionate to extreme energy levels. It even makes those who were not fan (such as me) more enthusiastic for his work. Overall, a good buy.
on 18 September 2007
After eagerly ripping open the wrapping of the CD on the day I bought it, I listened and my foot couldn't stop tapping! Then my whole body joined in - I got so carried away with "She Bangs", whirling around the round, that I pulled a muscle in my back. I spent the whole weekend flat on my back. Thanks a LOT, Ricky!

P.S. Your CD bangs.
on 26 November 2008
Well, it's a VERY long story. I 'accidently' clicked on this album and then 'accidently' read ALL the reviews, before 'unintentionally' preceeding through the whole checkout procedure until I 'mistakenly' pressed purchase! Stupid me! You can imagine how I felt when I waited for the CD to arrive, hoping no one would get to the post before me and thus revealing my apparent bad taste in music! Luckily that moment never came, although I thought twice about opening the package due to my 'unintentional' purchase. When I did, well it was like I was born again. You see, I'm a DAD and now thanks to this mesmeric album I feel COOLER than ever. My kids think I'm daft as I gyrate round the living room, my (now ex) wife thought I was a total fool for swaying my hips to the rhythm of the Rickster, but heh, she may have taken half my wealth but at least I got to keep this wonderful album. The only problem is that I thrust my body to it so much that I have now pulled all the muscles in my groin area. Well, he is gorgeous though isn't he! ;-)
on 27 December 2001
It's a long story, but I got this CD bought for me by accident. I've never MINDED Ricky Martin at all, just never really been a 'fan' till now. I always thought that his music was for young girls and dads who want to appear cool, but this is a very good compilation, a real guilty pleasure. The standouts are easily the cheeky and witty "Shake Your Bon-Bon", and the dramatic "Private Emotion", but the whole thing stinks of a record company afterthought, so that sadly loses it a star instantly. Never mind, it's still a handy and value intro to Ricky's fun world of sunny days and beautiful girls.
on 8 November 2014
I had been looking for this CD everywhere for so long and could find it any where but when I did find it here on Amazon i was very happy, all I could think was "happy days" & "I need it now" it's one of those CD full of music that you just have to move your body and yes this may sound "cliche" but it's the kind of music to make you wanna Shake Your Bon-Bon.
on 28 April 2010
It's OK, just what you'd expect, (bearing in mind I am not a fan). A "Best of..." and so "does exactly what it says on the tin". All the big UK hits are here plus others, it did get my toes tapping. Best kept in the car for a bit of variety on long journeys.
on 9 October 2013
I was a little disappointed with this cd as I only like very few, which was a shame because Ricky Martin is a great artist.
on 11 April 2016
Just bought 4 Madonna song. His music is not my style, although people think all spanish people love it.
on 31 October 2010
Very good compilation, I like all the tracks so a good buy at the price.
on 13 February 2016
This is a good CD - what has happened to Ricky Martin?