4.0 out of 5 stars Better glue would make this a perfect toy
Published on 15 Jan. 2010 by Sine Nomine

3.0 out of 5 stars Square peg in a round hole
This toy would be great if the spanner fitted the nuts, the claw hammer fitted the pegs and the pegs fitted in the holes!I have had to modify the tools and pegs to make them fit and now I'm happy with it. It's just a shame I had to do it myself!
Published on 5 July 2011 by Lucy Ralph

4.0 out of 5 stars Better glue would make this a perfect toy, 15 Jan. 2010
This is a great toy that we bought for our 2-year old, but our 8-month old also loves the textures and shapes. The only complaint is that the glue used to keep the bolts together breaks easily. I have had to re-glue all of them back together within a couple of months of purchase. This was was easy to do with some decent carpenter's glue and a clamp, but I would expect a toy like this to be able to take a little more punishment. It is a tool box, after all...

5.0 out of 5 stars A toy to last, 13 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
My 1.5 has already been playing with it for a couple of months and still loves it. Started with hammering the pegs out of the boards, but has recently learnt how to unscrew the nuts from the bolts and can do it one by one so patiently! Love how focused he is when playing (which has become a perfect after bath before bed time play for us). It's great, lovely colour and wooden! Get it!

4.0 out of 5 stars great little tool kit, 30 April 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
great, sturdy little toolbox for a budding builder. the wood is pretty sturdy and nice rounded edges for safety, My children love it (4 & 2 )

5.0 out of 5 stars take along tool kit, 17 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
Absolutely brilliant for my 3 year old grandson, he loves tools and has had great fun with this item already. Would definetely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Square peg in a round hole, 5 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
We bought this as a gift for a 2 year old boy; he immediately knew how to use it. It is rather versatile and has a variety of tools and screws. My daugther was also interested in playing with it

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
bought this item for my grandson and my great nephew.
i was so happy with this item .
they both love it ,and i am so pleased with the workmanship

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and service, 17 Oct. 2013
Ms. L. G. Doyle (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
Arrived in plenty of time and is a good sturdy kit with lots of scope for difterent creative ventures. 3 yr old loves it as well as his 6 yr old sister.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tool Kit, 28 Feb. 2010
G. tillotson "gazman" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
I bought this for my son's third birthday, didn't know what to expect as it was only £10 but really suprised at the quality of the product and the main thing is that my son loves it! He loves banging the nails/pegs in to the holes that are in the tool box great wooden sound not plastic, also the bolts and nuts have kept him quite for ages, the different colours of each item have helped him learn his basic colours really quick, my seven year old as enjoyed bolting the pieces together.

Highly recommend it as I use tools all day in my job, and I knew my son wanted some of his own, great value and a great product will defiantly look at the other melissa & doug toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars tool kit, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit (Toy)
grandson loves it takes it around with him if im doing any jobs at their house so he can help

Melissa and Doug Take Along Tool Kit