Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£24.81+ £2.03 shipping

on 4 January 2002
I purchased this game for my 5-year-old son for Christmas, as Goffy is one of his favorite Disney characters. I was initially impressed with the graphics and ease of controls as well as what appeared to be a reasonably in-depth amount of game play.
Having 5 pictures in total with 3 items per picture to find as well as a mini game to complete each picture I was expecting this game to last for some time. Unfortunately, after no more than 4 hours of non continuous play my son informed me that he had completed the game including getting all the film cans for a bonus picture (which only gives you another cartoon) and had watched all the cartoons. The cartoons were in fairness fairly lengthy but after watching them once it was all over.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse