5.0 out of 5 stars MINT CONDITION
When I bought this I was very impressed with the quality booklets where all in mint condition and a bargain price as am a massive now fan great edition to my never ending now collection 100 % recommended
Published 10 months ago by peter j pate

1.0 out of 5 stars I order the now thats what i call music 8 ...
I order the now thats what i call music 8 & i not gat the now thats what i call music 8 & i still want for the now thats what i call music 8
Published 2 months ago by timothy holden

5.0 out of 5 stars MINT CONDITION, 3 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Dec. 2013
Played soundly, vinyl was in good condition. Got it as a Christmas present for my mum and she said it sounded just like when she was younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOW 8 CD from 1986, 7 Sept. 2013
This is one of the rarest CDs around as it comes from 1986, the cd features fabulous songs from fabulous artists like OMDs Forever Live and Die, Blondies' Debbie Harrys French Kissin' In The USA, Pet Shop Boys' Suburbia, Duran Durans Notorious, Grace Jones' Im Not Perfect But Im Oerfect For You, Run DMCs Walk This Way amonst other classics 80s songs of late 1986, it has to be the bestest NOW CD, but NOW 3 has to beat it thou, but NOW 8 on LP/CASSETTE features Communards Dont Leave Me This Way, Jermaine Stewart We Dont Have To... amonst other. This Is A Must Have!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 23 April 2013
I. K. Gourlay "rhinoharris" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this to replace the one I sold a few years ago. Still brings back memories of days gone bye. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Now That's what I call Music 8, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 8 (Audio CD)
Excellent, another CD to add to my collection, arrived in good condition and I have nearly got the complete set now. Many Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in the series, 5 Jun. 2012
Jan Patrik Sahlstrøm (Oslo, Norway) - See all my reviews
The quality of the releases in this series has been somewhat variable. This is one of the best of them. All time favorites like "Don't give up" and "You're in the Army Now" are just the highlights. So if you want a collection of the best uk hits in the latter part of 1986, run and buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 8 (Audio CD)
Loved this CD. I bought it years after its release to fill gaps in my Now collection. Although not the British double-sided CD I knew what I bought before buying so am really pleased with my purchase. Some great tracks which brought back good memories.

1.0 out of 5 stars I order the now thats what i call music 8 ..., 23 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars the most up-to-date complination in the uk, 29 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 8 (Audio CD)
from the US now..generation, which despite being behind our own in numbers, is often ahead in terms of releases. It could be another few months 'til stuff on here gets released if it does at all in the UK. Comes straight from the American charts, with lots of pop as well as rock and RNB. Fab to sing along to, with a much better variety than the UK ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed. When I selected that item, 31 Oct. 2014
I expected, for this high price, that this item would include the whole 32 tracks as given on the
official "Now" website but it only had about half of them. Consequently, I was disappointed.
When I selected that item, there was not any list of tracks available.

Now That's What I Call Music! 8
Now That's What I Call Music! 8 by Now Music (Audio CD - 2001)