5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Axe
As a lifelong UFO/Schenker fan, I expect nothing but the best, and this album provides it in every track. Paul Chapman, Schenker's former partner, finds a depth & quality that's different to MS, and it's simply awesome. Variety comes with a sense of country/blues fun in Mystery Train, which literally erupts without warning - all excellent stuff.
If you got into...
Published on 23 July 2002 by Bernard Griffin

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Album marred by lousy sound quality
Published 17 months ago by Simon P Philpott

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Axe, 23 July 2002
Bernard Griffin (Waterlooville, Hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Regenerator (Audio CD)
If you got into Strangers in the Night, then this is a worthy sequel, and Chapman is a worthy substitute for Michael Schenker (on this occasion !!)

5.0 out of 5 stars regenerator, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Regenerator (Audio CD)
excellent live album Phil Mogg as usual in fine voice, new boy Neil Carter doing a fine job on keyboards and guitar just buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars a classic with tonka, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Regenerator (Audio CD)
at last a live album with paul chapman on guitar a classic just wish it was a double album.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Album marred by lousy sound quality, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Regenerator [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Stumbled across this album after re-discovering my passion for vinyl. Had to have it as I went to see them at Hammersmith at around the time it was recorded, so I may even be in the audience (woo hoo!). I was delighted when it arrived but appalled when I finally got around to playing it. Whilst I appreciate that picture discs will never sound as good as their black vinyl counterparts, I was expecting much better than I got.

Physically poor condition, not very flat (dished, never seen that before) and really not very clean. Full of hisses, pops and crackles, also got stuck halfway through track 2, although a clean cured that rendering it just about playable.

I will keep it, if only to hang on the wall but I'm going to order a copy on CD.

Edit:
Having purchase a CD copy of this album, I have found that it is the same as disc 2 of the 4 disc set "Live Throughout the Years"
Live Throughout the Years

Regenerator
Regenerator by UFO (Audio CD - 2002)